Round 21 Discussion

How did Milford play? Spectacularly, judging by the scoreline.
Because a 19 year old fullback is always going to determine the scoreline... He scored a brilliant solo try early on btw. He's young and will only get much better.

Melbourne were outstanding today. Not many teams find success in making the trip to Canberra. Would like to see the Storm kick on and win the premiership after Brisbane bow out.

A side note: I was tipping a Raiders Storm Grand Final.:001_rolleyes:

Who is this new wanker on CH9 ....

Same guy this arvo as our game friday night yeah?

I'm intensely disliking him.

At least 9 didn't employ your mate Dale Husband, I can't stand listening to that kiwi dipshit just as much as you do.

What happened to Hadley?

Reportedly hospitalised with a severe case of headupyourarseitis .......a full recovery is not to be expected.

What is it with Nein?

Hadley, Gilbert and this new shunt Thompson.

Hopeless ....all three of them !!

so slater is now 15 short of being 3rd on the all time try scorers list, with 2nd in reach but first well out of reach probably of anyone for the rest of time.

not bad for someone that 90% of this forum didnt rate.

K Hunt is better ;)

Not bad considering his form this year has affected his scoring rate

not to mention he misses 3+ games every year for origin, and then even more from injury last year. if he didnt play origin he'd probably be 3rd already.

would love it if he could get to second. 3rd is ET with 165, 2nd is Menzies (!) with 180. 180 is achieveable if he goes injury free for the rest of this year and next, and youd think he will play on after 2014 since he hasnt announced any plans of hanging up the boots. 1st is Ken Irvine with 212, thats well out of reach unless he plays another 5 years and keeps up a ~50% strike rate (currently at an incredible ~62.6%).

I think he's got a knee issue, hoping surgery in the off season he doesn't lose pace.

The break he made in Origin 1 and got run down wouldn't normally have happened

I think he's got a knee issue, hoping surgery in the off season he doesn't lose pace.

The break he made in Origin 1 and got run down wouldn't normally have happened
He looked really good in Canberra yesterday though. Seems he may have recovered from whatever it was that was clearly hindering him...

Changed my tip tonight, I'll go the Dragons to beat the Bulldogs.

Well Dugan is certainly doing well. Got a few skills there

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • Behold
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • bert_lifts
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Hurrijo
  • Financeguy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Inknition
  • Strop
  • MrRobot
  • JamesC
  • Lozza
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.