7:50pm - Parramatta Eels vs Brisbane Broncos

Saturday
3:00pm - Newcastle Knights vs St George Illawarra Dragons
5:30pm - South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Canberra Raiders
7:30pm - Sydney Roosters vs North Queensland Cowboys

Sunday
2:00pm - Melbourne Storm vs Manly Sea Eagles
4:00pm - Gold Coast Titans vs West Tigers

I've decided to try and make my move in my tipping comp this weekend, I'm about 5 off the pace, need a big round to close the gap. I've gone 4 "upsets", but they were all my gut instinct, so this'll determine whether my gut is good, or bad :P

Bulldogs, Warriors, Broncos, Dragons, Rabbitohs, Roosters, Sea Eagles, Titans.

Tough round. Im only a couple of spots off in a few decent cash tipping comps aswell. I'll see how I go the next few weeks then have a lash late with a few upsets. Dragons, Broncos, Titans seem the most obvious this week. The rest could go either way. If you get a full round this week you are doing well

And that's the last time I go with my gut.

Bulldogs might have the worst attack in NRL history, if Hasler isn't sacked within the week I'll be shocked, atrocious.

It's hillarious, they have almost 20 offloads and they can't do anything with them.

How overrated are the Bulldogs forwards? Graham would be playing Queensland Cup if he was signed with us, never seen a bloke struggle to make 5 metres per run and then take 3 seconds to play the ball before, he's cooked.

Tolman is nearly just as bad.

I've decided to try and make my move in my tipping comp this weekend, I'm about 5 off the pace, need a big round to close the gap. I've gone 4 "upsets", but they were all my gut instinct, so this'll determine whether my gut is good, or bad :p

Bulldogs, Warriors, Broncos, Dragons, Rabbitohs, Roosters, Sea Eagles, Titans.

It's a milestone game for the Storm against Manly.

They don't lose those.

I try to watch most NRL games, but the Bulldogs are boring as shit so I didn't even bother turning the TV on.

I try to watch most NRL games, but the Bulldogs are boring as shit so I didn't even bother turning the TV on.

i did turn it on for several minutes at a time ...

I was lucky enough to see the Bulldogs completely **** up the kick off immediately after scoring. when Frawley threw a forward pass to Fatiano ... the Panthers just sucked to much to capitalize on it

And they have named Cleary as NSW's new hope

Hasler really must have raked them over the coals over the Foran and Woods deal. The only reason they must have decided to resign him at that time. Completely outfoxed them. He is going to get sacked in the offseason and pick up a nice payout and then probably pick up another job next year.

Not that he deserves it. How could you get motivated listening to that bloke. They were meant to change the whole attacking structure over the offseason. It has got worse. Even when they win games they are the most ugly wins you will see. The only credible year they have had under him is 2012. The rest have just been ugly seasons in which they fell in to the finals and a completely lucky draw in which they got a dream draw and got to face a Panthers side in a prelim which had about 10 of the regular team out. Bloke is a myth

For such a grubby team the Sharks get alot of calls go their way. Lillyman puts Prior on his back and is somehow penalised for above horizontal and then the sharks score.

How did Fatfita bomb that?

Put it down with two hands mate.

You're allowed to strip the ball with more than one in the tackle if it's a try scoring situation, Blocker..

It would be great if he could learn the rules.

How the **** was that 6 more?

Have these ***** ever heard of a loose carry?

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosgirl
  • ivanhungryjak
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Midean
  • NSW stables
  • scobie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Spooky1013
  • Old Mate
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.