Round 21 Discussion

Luke Lewis you fucking legend.

The right call was made.

He got it down the first time before Lewis wrapped his arm. Joke of a decision when it was given a try first up

He got it down the first time before Lewis wrapped his arm. Joke of a decision when it was given a try first up

Replays showed the ball in the air and then the hand coming under when he made a second go, which was a clear indication he didn't get it down the first time.

Right call was made.

Replays showed the ball in the air and then the hand coming under when he made a second go, which was a clear indication he didn't get it down the first time.

Right call was made.

After the capewell fell off. You can see it hit the ground the first time before Lewis held him up. When you look at it 10 times we know what the right decision is. Dud call. They should not have had the ball though. Thompson dropped it cold beforehand.

Warriors have been the better side. Just can't get over the line

After the capewell fell off. You can see it hit the ground the first time before Lewis held him up. When you look at it 10 times we know what the right decision is. Dud call. They should not have had the ball though. Thompson dropped it cold beforehand.

No replay actually showed it touching the ground, and players don't have a second crack if they get it down the first time. He knew he was held up. But they really never should have been in that position in the first place. The 6 again call was ridiculous.

No replay actually showed it touching the ground, and players don't have a second crack if they get it down the first time. He knew he was held up. But they really never should have been in that position in the first place. The 6 again call was ridiculous.

Jaypee seems to have an intense dislike of the Broncos, Sharks, and Manly. Almost as though those 3 teams have beaten his team in a GF.

Jaypee seems to have an intense dislike of the Broncos, Sharks, and Manly. Almost as though those 3 teams have beaten his team in a GF.

I don't recall the Cowboys losing to any of those sides in a grand final. I know who they beat though. @Big Pete this knob. I am glad you are taking notice of my posts though Tomass

I don't recall the Cowboys losing to any of those sides in a grand final. I know who they beat though. @Big Pete this knob. I am glad you are taking notice of my posts though Tomass

Wasn't talking to you JuniorPenis

Wasn't talking to you JuniorPenis

Cmon you can do better than that. Tomass was much better. Atleast it went with the name. Men that make penis size jokes are often compensating for their own lack of appendage. Bad luck my man

Cmon you can do better than that. Tomass was much better. Atleast it went with the name. Men that make penis size jokes are often compensating for their own lack of appendage. Bad luck my man

Cool bro. Wasn't making a joke.

I question some of the officials footy smarts. How was that a penalty.

A try on the back of a ridiculous penalty and six again.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • NSW stables
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • barker
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.