Round 21 Discussion

So what results would be ideal for us this weekend? Storm and the roosters to win which would keep the cows and manly off our tail? Or the other way around to keep the roosters and storm within our grasp?
I'd like to see all four sides bash shit out of eachother for 80 mins but definitely prefer roosters and Melbourne to skip ahead rather Then the other teams nipping at our heals.

LOL.

How could he bomb that?

So Hymel Hunt bombs a try and then loses the ball 15 metres out from the Rabbitohs try line..

Shocking start from him.

I've decided to try and make my move in my tipping comp this weekend, I'm about 5 off the pace, need a big round to close the gap. I've gone 4 "upsets", but they were all my gut instinct, so this'll determine whether my gut is good, or bad :p

Bulldogs, Warriors, Broncos, Dragons, Rabbitohs, Roosters, Sea Eagles, Titans.

0/8 looking good right now..

Refs miss another high shot which results in a raiders try and Souths sin bin (basically game deciding). Classic stuff.

Cowboys are still such a good team, it's pretty crazy how well they've adapted without Thurston. Seriously impressive coaching from Green.

Taumalololo 16 runs for 174 metres in the first half. He's a machine.

Looking like 0/6 is in the bag, and I've gone against the Storm tomorrow, this could easily be 0/8, and I got 8/8 last week, unbelievable!

There was nothing wrong with that.

**** me Roosters getting rorted badly.

I had the Cowboys pencilled in for a bit of an ass kicking tonight tbh. No Scott or Thurston and still impressive.

img_0726-jpg.14565

Yvonne Sampson u legend! If only more ppl could see the NRL darling bullshit.

Here's the leg up penalties for the team that's behind

What exactly is the point of the scrum clock? Every time it expires the referee says it doesn't matter.

Just like every other rule that they manage lol

Unread

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • broncos4life
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Redux
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • bert_lifts
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • Wolfie
  • Astro
  • bazza
  • Sproj
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • theshed
  • Morkel
  • mrslong
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.