Round 21 Discussion

At half time, she basically asked Brandy "are the Cowboys the referees pets?"

Brandy then said "I'm not going there".

Good. Finally the commentators are dropping some truth bombs

At half time, she basically asked Brandy "are the Cowboys the referees pets?"

Brandy then said "I'm not going there".
All from a born and bred North Queenslander, truth hurts Cowscum.

We just couldn't match them when their bench came on. Some of the combinations in the forwards need to be looked at for the beginning of the second halves. Granville needs to play more mins. Hampton just isn't up to it defensively and a few of the starters need to be with the bench blokes. Fensom was really missed. Tightens up the middle defensively. Could not stop the momentum

We just couldn't match them when their bench came on. Some of the combinations in the forwards need to be looked at for the beginning of the second halves. Granville needs to play more mins. Hampton just isn't up to it defensively and a few of the starters need to be with the bench blokes. Fensom was really missed. Tightens up the middle defensively. Could not stop the momentum
Wrong forum bro.

Got to love the roosters once in a while...only three teams can win the gf...first second and third now

Yeah guys, totes not a troll, Brisbane Brumbies 'til I die!

What a loser.

The Cowboys are doing pretty well imo without Scott and Thurston. Add them and Jordan McLean back into the team next year and they'll be close to Premiership favs next year.

http://www.cowboysstampede.com.au/index.php

Hey, at least he admits it tbh. Nothing wrong with "outside" opinions AFAIC.

At what point did he admit it? Was it when he was swearing he is a Broncos supporter but simply has some perspective and 'calls a spade a spade'? Or was it when he was abusing other forum members for calling him out on being a troll while denying he is a cowboy supporter and claiming to be a Broncos fan?

At what point did he admit it? Was it when he was swearing he is a Broncos supporter but simply has some perspective and 'calls a spade a spade'? Or was it when he was abusing other forum members for calling him out on being a troll while denying he is a cowboy supporter and claiming to be a Broncos fan?

From memory he denied being a Storm supporter.....

I don't recall him needing to deny being a cowgirl. If I've missed that, my bad.

I'm looking forward to his "I was totally joking dudes" post that he was playing up to the whole 'I'm a troll' thing.

@JayPee copped some deserved flak for his originl pretence/denial, although I can almost understand it, given some people's attitude to other club's fans here.

Now that it is clear he is admittedly not a Broncos fan, either argue his opinions or don't argue at all. Which club anyone follows is irrelevant to his membership of BroncosHQ. We're not the GH here!

Cronk not going off for HIA is Melbourne once again skirting the rules. They should be fined heavily. If it was a forward, they absolutely take the HIA as a free interchange

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • cento
  • Alec
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.