Round 21 Discussion

FMD 2 MTR forward pass right in line with the touchie. How the **** do you miss that.

Oh **** off.

Give that win to the refs.

Good game to watch, talkling about a crap decision again.

Hope we get the Dragons week one followed by Penrith. Both are shit, and I'd back our boys, assuming they turn up to play, to do a job on them.

[HASHTAG]#forwardpassmaloney[/HASHTAG]

Does anyone get away with more blatant forward passes than this guy.

No wonder Ricky & Raiders fume to such an extent quite often & no wonder why they feel so cheated. How the hell does the pocket ref & touch judge both either close to the line or on the line can miss that Maloney 'the grub' pass?

In all honesty, Raiders should be in top-8 but in saying that, they are only a 60 minute side rather a 80 min side. Boy, that's quite a resemblance to someone close to heart....:eyebrow2:

Round-21 done & dusted. What's lined up in 4 days time? Surely a win for us & at least couple of other results go in our favor.

Master Coach - Please give Turpin & Carrigan/Flegler a chance. You've done this in 2015 which made us go to another level with our overall play. I know that we don't have that luxury of resources now but have injury concerns. Kick players ass to turn up on game day to win the game.

ezgif-2-dbfdfba3ee.gif

No wonder Ricky & Raiders fume to such an extent quite often & no wonder why they feel so cheated. How the hell does the pocket ref & touch judge both either close to the line or on the line can miss that Maloney 'the grub' pass?

In all honesty, Raiders should be in top-8 but in saying that, they are only a 60 minute side rather a 80 min side. Boy, that's quite a resemblance to someone close to heart....:eyebrow2:

Round-21 done & dusted. What's lined up in 4 days time? Surely a win for us & at least couple of other results go in our favor.

Master Coach - Please give Turpin & Carrigan/Flegler a chance. You've done this in 2015 which made us go to another level with our overall play. I know that we don't have that luxury of resources now but have injury concerns. Kick players ass to turn up on game day to win the game.

Why should they? There's a very good reason why they fade in games: they have huge middle forwards (some would argue fat) who can't play big minutes and also defensive liabilities in the backline. Hodgson and Cotric are fantastic though.

Truly frightening, I mean like at the astonishing reactions by all those sitting around.

The lack of urgency shown by the players to dive on the loose Esky Lid is systemic of the player's attitude problem. Flanno has lost the dressing room. Club in crisis.

Active Now

• Robboi_321
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Mister Wright
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
  • Jedhead
  • Gaz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.