Round 21 - Eels vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pearson would play better in a fucking wheelchair good lord

We badly need a half back who can organise things. We are clueless.

JT wouldn't have changed things tonight. Our discipline in defence and with the ball has been disgusting.

Bennet told them to fix it up at halftime and they have got worse. The Eels have dragged us down to their level and beaten us with experience.

Pearson out of position. Moga had the inside man covered

Milford is looking fat and slow again. Can he ever beat a man on the outside anymore?

I fucking hate Ashley Klein

Should have been a send off earlier in the game and we wouldn't be in this position, but it wasn't Slater or another big name taken out and he wasn't knocked out cold so play on!

2017 Broncos - most frustrating team to watch in history.

Pearson - **** off.

Hunt - **** off.

McCullough - **** off.

Moga - **** off.

I was confident we'd win, but I couldn't shake the feeling we'd be absolutely shithouse. We were due one tbh.

Having said that, we've been reffed out of most of the game

Pearson and Moga have been atrocious defensively.

Thanks takas...He deserves that

Hard to blame milf IMO. Their forwards have totally dominated ours. The only time we competed was when Offa and Pangai jnr were on.

You can't win a premiership with our piece of shit left side defence and attack. Even wooden spoon sides will exploit it.

The ground is poor, slippery as shit and detracts from the spectacle. Horrible result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  • Bish
  • Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.