Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

A huge dose of reality tonight. Easy wins against a couple of playoff no hopers had fans talking of a title. It still could happen but they will have to fix their countless deficiencies overnight basically.

Arguably the worst performance I've seen from Milford, Blair & Boyd in Broncos colours, absolutely gutless.

Boyd isn't captain material. He sooks it up way too much

Hard to reconcile that result with how we were travelling in the first 8 minutes. Definitely not a loss we can just blame on the refs either.

We aren't winning the premiership this year. In fact I don't think we win another until we get serious about the wrestle. Like it or not it's a huge part of the game and being philosophically opposed to it or whatever the club is is just complete bullshit. Every time Parra had the ball they were on a roll. Every week we concede massive metres. Every week we come up against better wrestlers that are able to pin us down for longer. We are fighting a losing battle with this one.

Hard to beat 15 men on the field
Pearson should burn those fucking boots
Slipped over every time the camera was on him

We aren't winning the premiership this year. In fact I don't think we win another until we get serious about the wrestle. Like it or not it's a huge part of the game and being philosophically opposed to it or whatever the club is is just complete bullshit. Every time Parra had the ball they were on a roll. Every week we concede massive metres. Every week we come up against better wrestlers that are able to pin us down for longer. We are fighting a losing battle with this one.

If that's the truth of it then I'm done, frankly. I didn't buy thousands of dollars worth of merchandise and devote my entire life to a sport that wants to submit itself to such boring, pedestrian tripe.

We played shit house; the referring was worse. If that swinging arm happened in Union it'd be an instant red without the video ref required and a multiple week suspension. Brown probably has a broken jaw anyway, but I doubt he sees more than a week, MAYBE two for a shot that had the ability to change Pearson's life long term.

This game is the best on earth, but the referring is worse than a joke. The sport will fall apart quick smart if players' heads aren't protected by the rules/ refs, which is why you're seeing Union and the NFL take a tough stance on it. It also seems that games are becoming more and more manufactured in terms of penalty counts etc, so why even bother when I can go see a fucking movie and get better entertainment.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Redux
  • Totally Unr3al
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mr Fourex
  • Jedhead
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • Thelmus
  • TimWhatley
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.