Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
We need to take another look at those social media interactions between the players, I think. Something smells in this footy side

Did anyone see that IG story where they were slapping Joffa with something? I doubt there was malice or it might have been result of a bet, but it still didn't sit right with me.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
If you were to rank the NRL sides on paper at the start of the season, the Eels wouldn't be in the Top 8 and yet Brad Arthur has done a wonderful job with the talent at his disposal.

What impresses me the most is their defence. That was where the game was won and loss, the Broncos forwards were sloppy around the ruck and the Eels capitilised. On the other hand, the Eels read Brisbane perfectly and frustrated them into error in the second half.

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Does it bro? Please elaborate?

Or are you just extra salty after one loss?

One fucking loss...

Let's see how this one loss shapes up on monday, shall we?

Can you blame anyone here for salt after that shit?

badyon

badyon

QCup Player
Feb 8, 2014
McGuire back to his old ways of running on the 4th for 6m gains. Not going to win a premiership with this guy having a 13 on his back.

Halves have no clue and no spark.

Knik needs to start. Every. fucking. game. for the rest of the year.

Blair cheap shot, yet again, and now costs us our season.

Pearson = shit. High centre of gravity. Can't tackle. Can't play.Actually, just **** our left side off altogether.

**** Bhunt off. Now.

Marshall wants a bigger bucks extension. No. **** off.

Struggling for positives.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Talk about going overboard. Ya's weren't that bad. Eels played aswell as they could. Completed about 90%. Just need to keep playing. 2 easy tries probably the worst thing could have happened

dont u keep saying your a broncos support so shouldnt it be we were not that bad ? :superhappythumbsup:

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
Let's see how this one loss shapes up on monday, shall we?

Can you blame anyone here for salt after that shit?
Yeah I can actually. It's always tough to lose, I get it, but it's one loss away from home against a tightly drilled side. There's still a number of games to go this season, don't be fucking cry babies guuuysssss...

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
What the f.ck is all this negative shit on here. Eels were very good and had too much of a roll on which is all Moses can play off of.

Some seriously dubious call against us to get the eels out of trouble, but near impossible for the boys to do anything when eels were near impeccable and we had no field position

... but yeah drop half the fucking team cause that'll do it

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Let's take a look at the only positives from tonight, shall we? Ofahengaue & TPJ are comfortably, far and away, unequivocally our best 2 middle forwards right now, along with Moose. I'd be very tempted to start one, if not both of them from now on. Piss Blair off to the bench, put him on the Thaiday diet for the rest of this season & next year, turn him in to an impact wrecking ball, he isn't physically capable of gaining enough metres to warrant a starting forward position, he has his values (obviously) like defence, passing, offloads, kick pressure.. but in a vacuum, he weighs about 95 kegs and gets absolutely destroyed nearly every hit-up, we can't afford that in such crucial games, we need reliable metres, same deal with Sims, has his positive attributes, not enough reliable metres.

6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Ofahengaue
9. Hunt
10. McGuire
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Pangai Jr

14. Thaiday
15. Blair
16. Sims
17. Marshall

Thanks Wayne, time to make some tough calls old boy.

MPC

MPC

BRL Player
Mar 16, 2017
I think they got a lot of momentum from some lucky tries in first half but they came our firing in the second half. They got a sniff and had more to lose and wanted it more. Not the end of the world. We do need to see the halves do more. We cant expect the Jet to create every try opportunity, its about time Milford started doing more and most definitely Hunt. They need to run at the line a hell of alot more. I dont think our combinations are any where near there yet,

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
think most posters frustration is coming from a decade long title draught. you would think with the sheer resources we have at out disposal and talent to choose from that there would of been 2 or least 1 title there. i think its finally boiling over for most fans.

its why a loss hurts so much more then they use to especially after that 2015 thing that i try to wipe from memory :)

M

MrTickyM

QCup Player
Oct 3, 2015
Fucking disgusting performance. When you fucking lead 12-0 at 12 minutes, you fucking go on with it, not get cocky and become a team of dumbshits.

Just did the ladder predictor. We can actually miss the 8 altogether.

Have you read chicken little? I think you'd enjoy it.

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
We got belted by Melbourne, were worried by Newcastle, ran away with it only in the second half against a terrible Bulldogs side and looked shithouse against a hot and cold eels team that are fringe 8 material. I haven't been that impressed with our last month or so of football. It isn't just a one off bad performance for me. Been hovering around for a while.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Positives:
Ofahengunue and Tevita Pangun Junior.
Glenn has been pretty good.
Roberts still good with quality ball.

Negatives:
Boyd almost MOTM for the Eels. Some absolutely horrific positioning, dying with the ball on the last multiple times and really doing nothing in attack.
If Milford is to be halfback next year, we are in trouble. He couldn't organise a pair of socks.
Hunt has gone way downhill since 2015, but we all knew that.
McCullough offers very little in attack.
Is Pearson auditioning for Disney on Ice too?

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016
Yeah I can actually. It's always tough to lose, I get it, but it's one loss away from home against a tightly drilled side. There's still a number of games to go this season, don't be fucking cry babies guuuysssss...

Home...away...wtf does that matter?

This was a chance to solidify our top four spot, and now we will have to battle to stay inside the eight. WE should be the tightly drilled side. If that performance doesn't worry you, you're not paying attention to the things that will cost us any legitimate chance at the title.

Stix

Stix

NRL Player
Mar 28, 2014
We got belted by Melbourne, were worried by Newcastle, ran away with it only in the second half against a terrible Bulldogs side and looked shithouse against a hot and cold eels team that are fringe 8 material. I haven't been that impressed with our last month or so of football. It isn't just a one off bad performance for me. Been hovering around for a while.
The whole season... be nice to think it's going to click next season, I wont be holding my breath.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Skyblues87
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • davidp
  • Midean
  • maddo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behold
  • HarryAllan7
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Ondi
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.