Round 21 - Knights vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Hmm who knew that the answer to our halves problems was there all along.
Needs to keep it up for a few games for me to be convinced but he's been great so far, certainly better than Wallace or Prince have been all year, he has some speed and has the vision to try things.

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Jesus, it absolutely boggles the mind that Norman got a year at six and yet Hunt had to wait, what forty five, forty six games for a solid chance in the seven... Ladies and gentlemen, your head coach, Anthony Griffin.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I love hunt. I know it's early days but he just keeps improving. IMHO we have our 7 we just need our 6 and 1

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
I should be enjoying this a lot more, but the main commentator is seriously even worse than Gilbert.

Do what i do and turn the volume down.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
It's the Ben Hunt show out there tonight.

Nothing was doing for us at 6-0 down in as many minutes until Hunt took it to the line. Finally we have a halfback who plays what's infront of him! The big task for him is being able to follow through.

H

HugoJames

Dec 22, 2012
Long-time lurker, first time poster.

More than happy to use my very first post on this site to say; Ben Hunt is on fire. He really deserves his spot out there, ecstatic for the bloke.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Hunt is supplying us with almost everything we've been lacking from our halfbacks of late.

Good kicking game... vision.... speed.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
"Great game so far from Ben Hannant, I mean Mitchell Dodds, I mean Josh McGuire, I mean Ben Hunt" - This commentator

Speaking of Brisbane recruiting, how about we recruit a decent fucking commentator for Broncos games, thanks.

Broncs1459

Broncs1459

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2012
I should be enjoying this a lot more, but the main commentator is seriously even worse than Gilbert.

Wally is awful as well. At least he hasn't said 'dictating terms' and 'absolutely first class' millions of times tonight.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Jesus, it absolutely boggles the mind that Norman got a year at six and yet Hunt had to wait, what forty five, forty six games for a solid chance in the seven... Ladies and gentlemen, your head coach, Anthony Griffin.

Why is there no fucking oath button!

Thank god hunt obviously loves the broncos or else we would be watching him kill it for another team

Last edited:
Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Would like to see hunt keep up the energy in the 2nd half. He was quiet last
Week

He went quiet last week when Wallace came on, that doesn't seem to be the case tonight. If anything I hope he is tapping Wallace on the shoulder and going "This is how you do it mate."

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013

And only now that the seasons on the line hodges has been granted roaming permissions. He should have been doing this years ago.

Splinter

Splinter

NRL Player
Feb 16, 2013
Hunt is throwing the passes so late that the defence is committed to him and leaving opportunities outside. Really pleased for Hunt and us season suffering fans.
If we had played like this all season I would have forgiven them 12th place

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
I'm usually a fan of Thompson, but he's having a shocker tonight.

My favourite was his suggestion that Hoffman had touch the ball - surely he was trying on his best 3rd umpire impression?

redbur95

redbur95

QCup Player
Feb 17, 2013
"Great game so far from Ben Hannant, I mean Mitchell Dodds, I mean Josh McGuire, I mean Ben Hunt" - This commentator

Speaking of Brisbane recruiting, how about we recruit a decent ****ing commentator for Broncos games, thanks.

He usually commentates Nine's Queensland Cup games, so he's not exactly from good pedigree.

M

Manifesto

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2012
Great first half, plenty of things to work on though. Hunt, now that is why I have been pushing him for the halves!!!! What a half of football!!! Prince and Maranta are f-ing woeful and costing us tries galore. Bit disappointed that we haven't utilised the forward passing game, I still think we have been a tad too flat in attack. We need to keep it up, need to prevent our usual drop in intensity and fadeout.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Prince and Wallace should be following hunt taking notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Astro
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • Rambstien
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.