Round 21 - Knights vs. Broncos - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason the knights are in this is because of the bounce of the ball and Mullen kicking game. Our long kicking needs improvement. Wallace was always much better than prince with this.

Wasn't it great how they got rid of Vossy? All these nuffies after him, great move. Whatever happened to the loser who replaced him?

Considering how many chances we've had, I would like to be more than one converted try in front at half-time. Have a feeling this game is going to be tight at the end.

Wasn't it great how they got rid of Vossy? All these nuffies after him, great move. Whatever happened to the loser who replaced him?

They chose Hadley over vossy. Numpties

Hunt is so relishing his time at half. I can see him just getting better and better.

If he keeps that up, do we really need another 7)

5/8 however is a completely different story

How mazing would hunt and Mullen halves combo be with barba or Milford out back.

Good first half performance from the team. Hunt continues to impress but would like him to steer away from those nothing bombs. Boyd is covering them easily. Hopefully Maranta can come out and redeem himself.

Hunt is so relishing his time at half. I can see him just getting better and better.

If he keeps that up, do we really need another 7)

5/8 however is a completely different story

These days theres no really difference between the two, if we were to sign Milford or another I don't think it would really make a difference who played at 5/8th.

Hadley. Still commentates but not as much.

I think channel 9 realised they made a big blunder by putting Gyngell's buddy Haydley on and have scaled him back.

Mullen is playing very well

I really hope Maranta doesn't get another go in first grade after this week, I would seriously take anyone over him at this point. He's the worst attacking winger I've seen in a long time, Hannant has more try scoring ability.

Hadley. Still commentates but not as much
I think channel 9 realised they made a big blunder by putting Gyngell's buddy Haydley on and have scaled him back.

At the expense of vossy. Epic fail

These days theres no really difference between the two, if we were to sign Milford or another I don't think it would really make a difference who played at 5/8th.

Las long as they play as well as Hunt has been and I am sure will just keep getting better

Hodges the legend discussing tactics with Hunt as he walks out. I can just see Hodges scoring or setting up a game winner. I have a feeling this game will be a last 10 minute win.

I want to see Hoffy have a big more spark this half.

Settle down commentator. Hannant slipped

We should be a few more tries up imo. A slow start but we got into the game and are going well. Hunt has been huge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Allo
  • Lozza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Locky24
  • Sproj
  • pennywisealfie
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Alec
  • Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.