Round 21 - Knights vs. Broncos - Post Match Discussion

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Ben Hunt was awesome. The Cowboys game wasn't a fluke. If all it took was a: "Ben, the 7 is all yours for the next 18 months no matter what you do" then booya. Hope he gets the same latitude that Norman did (from the coach, club and fans). To me he will repay it in spades. His attitude seems better than Norman.

I think that's the thing that is most disappointing about how long it took for him to get given a proper go. Norman has never struck me as the type of guy who's happy to do what's best for the team, but Hunt has quietly done what was asked of him for the last few years, hoping for a chance. That he resigned this year despite the fact that the club persisted with Norman last year and then threw Prince a highly questionable lifeline at the start of the season says a lot about him, I feel.

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
Hunt at 7 has also seemed to lift McCullough's game at 9, IMO.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I was a bit disappointed Wallace was given the final shot at field goal too. Even then, the fact he was SO far away from it was embarrassing.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
I think that's the thing that is most disappointing about how long it took for him to get given a proper go. Norman has never struck me as the type of guy who's happy to do what's best for the team, but Hunt has quietly done what was asked of him for the last few years, hoping for a chance. That he resigned this year despite the fact that the club persisted with Norman last year and then threw Prince a highly questionable lifeline at the start of the season says a lot about him, I feel.

Wallace was "**** blocking" Hunt ......not Norman. IMO

Unread

Active Now

• mrslong
  • john1420
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Lostboy
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Browny
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.