Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK .You don`t read much then .

I was backing Ezra from when I saw him the 1st time in trials .
Doesn`t mean I can`t point out his obvious mistakes . 2 Bad reads - 2 tries .
Reynolds 3 weeks in a row teams have exploited his rushing up and in . For 3 tries .

But it`s Tesi`s fault .
Come on then, what didn't you like about Niu?

Ezra fan here but ,
Bad reads 2 weeks in a row , guys running past him scoring tries . Effective when he does tackle but picking the wrong guy to take ATM .
In these bad reads where has the hopeless center Mariner been to support him?

Come on then, what didn't you like about Niu?
Slamming the ball down trying to get out of the in goal and losing it . Nearly giving me a heart attack .
Kicking the grubber too deep for a 7 tackle set . Not straightening the attack .

Not communicating to Riki , Reynolds ,Staggs and Cobbo the Roosters had a 3 man over lap . LOL .

In these bad reads where has the hopeless center Mariner been to support him?

He`s busy racing out of the line at guys who don`t receive the ball .
Don`t think he`s hopeless . Momorovski got schooled by Staggs early in the season . He showed how players can work on weaknesses and come back stronger last night .

The only senior players we really had last night are capewell and Reynolds. They are both trying but the rookies are struggling.
Billy Walters is no kid, he's only a year younger than Capewell.

Slamming the ball down trying to get out of the in goal and losing it . Nearly giving me a heart attack .
Kicking the grubber too deep for a 7 tackle set . Not straightening the attack .

Not communicating to Riki , Reynolds ,Staggs and Cobbo the Roosters had a 3 man over lap . LOL .
Look at this character development.

Billy Walters is no kid, he's only a year younger than Capewell.
In footballing years he’s pretty young though. How many nrl games has he played?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Aldo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Morkel
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • westy316
  • bb_gun
  • Waynesaurus
  • Foordy
  • TimWhatley
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Financeguy
  • kiwi2
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.