Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see how good Munster was at fullback? We’re boned either way

I don't know about that

even in our poor form, we are still better defensively that the Titans.

we also have a much better attack than the Titans and they scored 3 tries against the Storm

You see how good Munster was at fullback? We’re boned either way

Storm are vulnerable at the moment, and they struggle without Hughes even at the top of their game, it's going to be worse now.

If we can find form, that's going to help us a lot.

If we don’t find form, chances are it’s not going to matter.

Ezra fan here but ,
Bad reads 2 weeks in a row , guys running past him scoring tries . Effective when he does tackle but picking the wrong guy to take ATM .
Ezra's defence has been solid when he's had Herbie or Lee next to him, obviously those guys are talking to him alot.
Happened in the Titans trial with Ezra and Mariner on the same side seemed to be no communication between the 2 young guys.

Big Del’s love for Niu is reaching broncosgoat levels of delusion of Milford.

Its a joy to watch

Hur hur hur .

If you don`t even play you can never win .

Paix has been our best hooker for most the season
That's my impression too but it's hard to say for certain given he's only ever played off the bench. Could that have something to do with our "slow starts?"

He's not really been given a chance to own the position, and this week, with Turpin starting, that was just fucking weird. We clearly lifted when Billy came on, but not enough.

That's my impression too but it's hard to say for certain given he's only ever played off the bench. Could that have something to do with our "slow starts?"

He's not really been given a chance to own the position, and this week, with Turpin starting, that was just fucking weird. We clearly lifted when Billy came on, but not enough.
Paix was a bit off since his injury but the roll on we tend to get when he comes on is obvious. He isn’t the strongest defender though so there some trade off.

Billy does a decent job in the opening stanza - he’s been pretty good. His level of quality compared to Turpin is pretty obvious.

Pretty sad that there hasn’t even been a peep of interest regarding Turps future. I hope he gets a gig somewhere

Paix was a bit off since his injury but the roll on we tend to get when he comes on is obvious. He isn’t the strongest defender though so there some trade off.

Billy does a decent job in the opening stanza - he’s been pretty good. His level of quality compared to Turpin is pretty obvious.

Pretty sad that there hasn’t even been a peep of interest regarding Turps future. I hope he gets a gig somewhere
I hope they all do.

Need to destroy the knights, absolutely demolish them. Souths getting a huge F/A bump and given the Raiders’ easy run home, we are out of save cards
Definitely need the bump this week since you never know what kind of performance we’ll get against the storm. What a tragedy though if we miss the 8

For those arguing with those willing to “die on a hill” for Niu, remember this important proverb - Don’t get into an argument with idiots; they’ll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

We aren’t missing the 8. Even without scoring another point we are likely already there. This is the NRL, we’ll get at least one more win even if we are truly woeful.

My main worry for this game is O’Brien being sacked. If he isn’t, I feel far more confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.