vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odds of Ponga shaking off CTE just to play against us?

They'll probably sack obrein and get the new coach effect too.
Zero chance of Ponga playing.

Time to put O'Brien out of his misery ... end his Knights career

It's a big game for us. The perfect game to test us and another loss will clearly be indicative of a bigger issue at the club.

If KW and the team are all good we should win or at least play to our best (and somehow still are defeated might be acceptable)

Better conditions might make a difference too. I have seen it over the years, slippery ground just makes the game very unpredictable and teams can struggle to play up to their standards, not just us!

I have to say I'm not really sure how the team is going this year. My only concern is the mental side, enough skills/tools are available to mount some sort of organised challenge but I really hope nothing is unsettling the team.

Win this game and I'd say we are playing finals, a whole new comp. Reckon the Raiders will run 9 th...we'll be golden!

The thing that concerns me, is last year, and even earlier in this year when Kevvie had to make what seemed like obvious choices to everyone, he refused to do so. I can see him sticking with Niu at fullback the rest of the year.
And there will be someone defending him saying he’s seeing things our normal people couldn’t see, which might be the same case for Seibold the poor “ intelligent “ guy

I don't recall Walters being too stubborn last year. If anything he was criticised for being too fickle and giving everybody a shot without allowing combinations to develop. Even so, he was largely proven right by the end of the year.

This year he was proven right for sticking with the players at the start of the year as the combinations were able to develop and the players grew in confidence.

Walters' comments a few weeks ago was that Niu was ahead of TMM at the time. It's obvious that TMM wasn't yet fit to play and he said what he could to give Niu confidence, it's what a good coach does.

After a couple of poor weeks he gave Niu one last chance which allowed TMM to test his body out during a real, albeit less pressure, game.

I can not see Niu in the 17 next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MasterWright
  • Santa
  • westy316
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Ozired
  • winslow_wong
  • Financeguy
  • Spooky1013
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosAlways
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.