Night
19:50

Roosters

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT'S GAMEDAY!

NRL2023BHQGamedayRound22

I hope to see us turn up with the right attitude. It's going to be a bad night if we don't.

Roosters didn't travel back to Sydney after their game against the Titans, they stayed up here to prepare for this game. They had a win last week but they're viewing this game as the game to really kick start a run towards the finals. They will be treating this game like their GF.

We can't afford to take them lightly. Despite their form, they still have enough attacking threats to get the job done against us.

Palasia named at lock.
Fucking hell... are we trying to give the rorters a chance.

Patty moved to an edge and now Palasia's lack of ball playing at lock

Are we using the city jersey again?

Perplexing...hopefully this line-up is a smoky being pulled by Kevvie. Putting multiple players in positions that aren't their natural position makes little sense. Personally, I would have Patty at lock and Hethington in the backrow.

Are we using the city jersey again?

Also if Piakura is back I don't understand why he just goes to second row and Carrigan back to Lock.

Probably just mind games by Kev.
Piakura isn’t back yet, it’s why Willison is in

Heatherington is much better off the bench than starting at lock I reckon. Palasia is also a better starter in my opinion. Good choice coach
Agreed, Palasia is a far better player when he's starting and kobe brings more to the side off the bench then Palasia does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • Organix
  • thenry
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.