Thursday
Night
19:50

Roosters

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again, I'll be watching on delay - seemed to work well last week. 🙏

Only problem is, the reason I am watching on delay is because I'm going to trivia at the pub. Praying they'll have the Matildas game on the telly, otherwise it's going to be tough to avoid the score.

Agree with Freaky - the dud rooters are going to be right up for this. Everyone always lifts when they play the mighty Broncs, and now that we're a force to be reckoned with, they lift even more. Hopefully the boys are focussed.

I can’t shake the feeling that this is going to be like that match up in 2016.

Roosters were at the bottom of the table, it was a game we should have won quite comfortably but Roosters came out and blew us off the park, Copley having a field day against us.

I’m hoping Kevvie and Reyno will have the side focused and be reminding them what that Roosters side is capable of doing if the players don’t do their job out there tonight.

I’m never confident against the Roosters really. No matter what form they’re in, they love playing us and getting one up on us and they have done that plenty of times throughout the history between the two sides.

Roosters were at the bottom of the table, it was a game we should have won quite comfortably but Roosters came out and blew us off the park, Copley having a field day against us.

I’m hoping Kevvie and Reyno will have the side focused and be reminding them what that Roosters side is capable of doing if the players don’t do their job out there tonight.

I’m never confident against the Roosters really. No matter what form they’re in, they love playing us and getting one up on us and they have done that plenty of times throughout the history between the two sides.
I'm actually pretty confident Kev will have the boys fired up and focused for this match, particularly after his strong reponse to Gould's dismissal of our chances of winning the premiership mentioning this match in particular. I don't think those comments from Gould could have come at a better time TBH.

Not even a little bit nervous.
Reece to put on such a blistering clinic that Teddy will retire after the game out of pure shame.
Reynolds to do the same with Sam Walker choosing to come home to learn from him.

Also Cobbo for 5 tries.

Fingers crossed that you're not our motivation speaker. 😂🤣

I'm actually pretty confident Kev will have the boys fired up and focused for this match, particularly after his strong reponse to Gould's dismissal of our chances of winning the premiership mentioning this match in particular. I don't think those comments from Gould could have come at a better time TBH.
Feel the Gould comments will be motivation and we're going to come out and out muscle the roosters the roosters early and blow them away.

Would be nice to rack up a decent score tonight and keep them to zero.

All season the Press has been saying we are behind the Panthers. Its fucken dumb when we have had more wins than them ALL season and the only reason they have been top of the ladder is because of their bye's.
Its getting to be a joke how blatantly anti Broncos the NSW press is.

All season the Press has been saying we are behind the Panthers. Its fucken dumb when we have had more wins than them ALL season and the only reason they have been top of the ladder is because of their bye's.
Its getting to be a joke how blatantly anti Broncos the NSW press is.
Need a win % ladder with all the byes.

Feel the Gould comments will be motivation and we're going to come out and out muscle the roosters the roosters early and blow them away.

Would be nice to rack up a decent score tonight and keep them to zero.
Yea, I can't even remember the last time we put 50 on a team...

Yea, I can't even remember the last time we put 50 on a team...
July 20, 2018 - Round 19

Broncos - 50
Panthers - 18

On a side note - it looks like we have never put 50 on the Roosters, with our biggest win over the Chooks being way back in 1989 - Broncos 36-2 winners.

Love nothing more than to flog them but they're a very a good side on paper and this is a crucial game for them, just be happy to win, they'll be desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • john1420
  • Maddy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Manofoneway
  • thenry
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • levikaden
  • Griffo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Stix
  • Inknition
  • BroncosAlways
  • MrTickyMcG
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Waynesaurus
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.