Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
johnyE
Well I'm calling it , the Kevolution is Dead. I really enjoyed while it lasted, our reward for Season 24 will be the spoon. We will not win another game this year and will have the ignominious finish, of being butt fucked into the ground by Minor Premiers Melbourne. I do however love reading the posts on this site, so thanks boys for all the insights. So that's a goodbye from me, I'll see myself out.
Meh can't blame Walsh, we have nothing else in attack
We already have enough points to win
It was an idiot play that directly lead to them scoring
Typical Broncos for 2024

Oatesy should have done better, but Mariner didnt give him any protection there. Ball watching.

Ezra is very clearly a big confidence player if you compare last season to this season.

Confidence in his attack and his defence, probably helped by limited changes around him last season.

To write him off would be silly, you aren't 5 mins away from a GF best on ground for nothing.

He hasn't been any worse than plenty of others on the team, they've all dropped regular stinkers in 24.
Milford was 120 seconds from best on ground. We’ve been burnt before but all signs show he isn’t a Milford

Riki takes nowhere near enough tough carries for a backorder his size.
His tough carries result in negative yards... it's probably preferred he doesn't take hit ups

That try pisses me off, because for years now, we're never ready for the second phase when there's a kick.

All our blokes just stand around gaping, hoping the one person going for the catch takes it. They're never ready for a bat back, an offload, or to defend if the attacker claims it and breaks a tackle.

They're fucking idiots.

They’ll run away with this now.

Kini in there doing a rolling maul... is that allowed now??

Oatesy should have done better, but Mariner didnt give him any protection there. Ball watching.
Curious how he couldve? Got batted out of his face

We need more than just passing it to walsh.

People complaint about assy tries against us need to except that it happens so often because we allow it to. Always out enthused by the other team.
Last week was even worse, how we let the ball bounce fucking freely no challenge led to an insanely easy try

THIS TEAM IS A DISGRACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.