Not open for further replies.
ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Discussion Continues:
johnyE
Well I'm calling it , the Kevolution is Dead. I really enjoyed while it lasted, our reward for Season 24 will be the spoon. We will not win another game this year and will have the ignominious finish, of being butt fucked into the ground by Minor Premiers Melbourne. I do however love reading the posts on this site, so thanks boys for all the insights. So that's a goodbye from me, I'll see myself out.
I'm not so sure about that call either. Bunker having a nightmare.

Titans playing like they don't want to be in the bottom 4.

Fair play to the Titans, the ref opened the door for them, the Titans have just charged through it.

Broncos are a really dumb football team.

Wow I’m a nihilist and a pessimist and this is worse than I could have imagined.
Kevvie must be let go, this is more embarrassing than the Seibold era.
True sacking the coach will resolve issues that have been there for like 15yrs... can't wait for the merry go round to start again

We'll concede again in a second. This team is begging for Mad Monday

EDIT: There you go. Unacceptable attitude. I mean WTF was that?

Is it too much to ask them to try

Just resign Walters and that is not a typo.

I know that we're gassed but it seems clear that Kevvy has lost the playing group

lol. Not much of a response after last game and all the criticism during the week.
I’ve been saying it all year
They do not fucking care
If they had a shred of personal pride we would not be in the mess
You can’t just change a shit attitude overnight

Not to worry, Titans will score here.

Oates and Kev can catch the same bus.
That’s just fkd

I knew we were in trouble from the moment after Mariners early break. We had all the momentum, 5ish metres out from the try line in front of the post, 4th tackle and Billy goes himself makes 1 metre, puts the hand break on all momentum and now the 5th tackle is a rushed mess.

Patty is trying to lead by example with Arey, and Walshy is doing as much as he can in attack, but not enough of the others are following along. Something is very, very wrong with this team. They arent playing for the coach imo.

Mariner you suck.

Wow, that's rubbish defence.

Told ya, great effort there Oates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Galah
  • broncos4life
  • Skyblues87
  • phoenix
  • barker
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • upthebroncs
  • Scorchie
  • lakers133334
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Santa
  • the_next
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.