PRE-GAME Round 22 - Broncos vs Panthers

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Don't know if anyone has posted this but great analysis of what's happening at the moment. Problem is, they don't really offer a solution. Move boyd back to fb? Then we play like we did before. Boyd and Turpin aren't halves, but we have no options. I think a lot will change once sos and/or dearden come back. We are treading water with makeshift halves...

So are we excited about or dreading teamlist Tuesday?

Boyd and Turpin aren't halves, but we have no options. I think a lot will change once sos and/or dearden come back. We are treading water with makeshift halves...

Yeah exactly ......it has to change, we need to try other options, we won't win a premiership with Boyd and Turpin in the halves, it is pointless to persist with it this season just to scrape into the finals then get knocked out.

Its just wasting time if we aren't giving SOS and Deardon opportunities to demonstrate what they can offer.

Last edited:
We have to sacrifice a hooker this time, unfortunately should be Segy for SOS to bench.
6. Boyd
7. Turpin
9. Macca (Turpin to rake after 55/60ms)

Milf needs to be in the halves, at 7 .
Turpin back to 9.

Milf needs to stay at fullback. Dearden to halfback, SOS to five-eighth, Boyd to centre, Turpin to 9.
Dearden isn't ready, sos got outplayed by dargan who isn't good enough to replace turpin and boyd . Don't think I can watch another rudderless game.

Yeah if our best player has to play this mishmash 167 role again we’ll get pumped. Just put him back to 6 where he belongs.

Boyd, he’s a better 1 than he is a 6 and vice versa for Milf. Moving both just ***** with everything too much.
Have you had your eyes closed when Boyd played 1 this year ... Moving Boyd back there will guarantee an L ... Although maybe you want that.

Leave our best player on his best position (fullback).

Hopefully we have at least 1 genuine half ready to go this weekend.

Have you had your eyes closed when Boyd played 1 this year ... Moving Boyd back there will guarantee an L ... Although maybe you want that.

Leave our best player on his best position (fullback).

Hopefully we have at least 1 genuine half ready to go this weekend.

Milford is better at 6

Boyd is better at 1 (not good, but better than at 6)

Milford is better at 6

Boyd is better at 1 (not good, but better than at 6)
Following that logic he's even better at 18, but for some reason the coach won't move him there either.

Last edited:
I'd leave the decision up to Milford, where he wants to be.

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.