Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Haas with his fend on 3 opposition front rowers and then his monstrous run towards the try line with his size and agility could've easily slipped/tripped the way he ran. My GOD, this guy is already an immortal at 19.

Sign up Haas & DaFIFi for life Locky. They both will win games like today for years to come.

Milf is a liability at the back.

Can you point out some examples? Serious question by the way. I was at work and didn't watch the whole game.

I got home with about 12-13 to go and from what I saw Milford made a try saving tackle that would have got the Panthers level.

Can anyone give me some info? I couldn't watch the game.

How was Boyd? How was Milford? How were we when in the attacking zone? Was our defence just too strong or were the Panthers off tonight?

How was Boyd? How was Milford? How were we when in the attacking zone? Was our defence just too strong or were the Panthers off tonight?
I thought Boyd was reasonable. More involved than last week, tackled well, made a line break. Milford saved 2 tries, but shaky under a couple of bombs. Plenty of involvement in attack but didn't have much to show for it.

Attacking zone was the same old headless chook stuff apart from 1 play to get Isaako's try.

Defence was back-pedalling a lot midfield, but mostly solid on the try line. Centres and wingers did a very good job on a couple of occasions to throw blokes over the sideline when they looked likely to score.

My view of it:
- Firstly Haas is a beast (you'll see why)
- Our defence was weak early (very passive), but the on line defence for the most part was very good.
- Panthers dropped a lot of ball, but we just worked through our sets. Commentators made mention that Panthers didn't fire a shot, but I thought we were just a better team
- Refereeing was atrocious... borderline corrupt. Turps sent for 10 within 10mins, but there were a LOT of blatant calls that did not go our way when Panthers needed help to get back in it.
- Isaako had his best game this year... he's had a few good ones in recent times but this game was top tier stuff
- thought Milf had his worst game (attacking wise) at fullback, but he saved a pretty crucial try against Too
- Boyd was better (still not great... maybe above average) and put some good shots on Kikau, who was kept quiet all night.

Excuses can be made for the performance (Panthers were rubbish, etc.), but I thought we just totally outclassed the opposition and it was a very good performance from the boys.

By outclassed I think we just defended very well and found points despite not having a lot of attacking players on the field compared to the opposition... and the referee potentially being on the take.

My view of it:
- Firstly Haas is a beast (you'll see why)
- Our defence was weak early (very passive), but the on line defence for the most part was very good.
- Panthers dropped a lot of ball, but we just worked through our sets. Commentators made mention that Panthers didn't fire a shot, but I thought we were just a better team
- Refereeing was atrocious... borderline corrupt. Turps sent for 10 within 10mins, but there were a LOT of blatant calls that did not go our way when Panthers needed help to get back in it.
- Isaako had his best game this year... he's had a few good ones in recent times but this game was top tier stuff
- thought Milf had his worst game (attacking wise) at fullback, but he saved a pretty crucial try against Too
- Boyd was better (still not great... maybe above average) and put some good shots on Kikau, who was kept quiet all night.

Excuses can be made for the performance (Panthers were rubbish, etc.), but I thought we just totally outclassed the opposition and it was a very good performance from the boys.

By outclassed I think we just defended very well and found points despite not having a lot of attacking players on the field compared to the opposition... and the referee potentially being on the take.
You can't say Boyd was good when he fucking gave away a penalty, on their try line, on first tackle, when we had the ball... Panthers scored just after this too. This turned the whole momentum of the game. Very scary.

You can't say Boyd was good when he fucking gave away a penalty, on their try line, on first tackle, when we had the ball... Panthers scored just after this too. This turned the whole momentum of the game. Very scary.
At which point did I say Boyd was good??

That was a bad bad blunder from Boyd. Probably made the game closer than it needed to be. We looked like we were about to go full throttle on them and then all of a sudden it was full momentum swing and 15 mins of defending.

I think some recognition must go to Seibold's coaching this game. We continually made the Panthers play our game, and then we beat them at it. Forced them to go through the middle, and our defence just kept on keeping on

Watched the replay of the Staggs try, I think Macca might be finally realizing that he needs to go up another gear to keep his spot.

He still has a bit to work on but I think he has improved.

Annesley's entire weekly briefing on Monday should be dedicated to this farce of a performance from Klein and co.

But he probably will just ignore it

watching the highlights and when the Panthers receive a penalty from a Lodge high shot ... Klein says to Maloney (in response to the Panthers continually starting pushing/shoving matches after "foul play")

"let us referee the game otherwise there may be further action taken, and we don't want that"

yet, even though the Panthers continued to do it, right up until the final whistle, no further action was taken

Klein was bad tonight. Real bad. Listening to him on Sportsears after the second Penriff try talking to the other ref.
“Yeah, that was messy back there. I’ll wear that one”.
"He'll wear that one?". My arse he will, he will be refereeing a game next week again. He has been consistently beyond woeful snd still gets games.

Haas should win ROTY, POTY and try of the year going on last nights superhuman performance.

Also on Klein's antics, I don't profess to be a gynecologist but I recognise a crooked **** when I see one.

also the 23k crowd was an atrocious crowd for a Friday night

Ekka? May have been the outing for that week instead of the footy for people.

Also for a group thing I do on a Friday, a fair amount of people bailed from that also. May have just been the day for it

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • Skathen
  • RolledOates
  • BroncosAlways
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncos4life
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Painin the Haas
  • kman
  • Midean
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Strop
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.