Round 22 - Broncos vs Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
My kingdom for a halfback.

This scoreline is a joke. Any other team in the top 8 would be up by 30 by now. What the **** is doing with Dearden and SOS???

We need a fucking halfback my god what is the point of all of this such a waste of a forward pack

Yep a true halfback would be sending tpj at Maloney every set. Our halves right now are simply there to feed it on to someone else. Never digging into the line.

They lay all over us unpenalised so what do we do on their one attacking raid? 1 in the rackle and let them play it as quick as they want.

Milf and lodge prob out for next week.
Might force us to actually pick a half and put Darius back to 1.
Might not be all bad.

We are gonna crush these ***** when we get our starters back on

They lay all over us unpenalised so what do we do on their one attacking raid? 1 in the rackle and let them play it as quick as they want.

As soon as the broncos make contact though, the ref is there squatting down next to them yelling for them to get up.

So farking frustrating to watch, the forwards are doing a great job of creating space but our backs have no idea how to attack that space.

And our slow, lazy defensive line sucks.

Last edited:
Gee! So, both Fox & C9 are best at scrutinizing everything we do & Panthers are playing saints game? I know it. As long as Anasta & Gould are in commentary, we viewers are prone to frustration and blood pressure elevation. Ducking dumb fools.

Yep a true halfback would be sending tpj at Maloney every set. Our halves right now are simply there to feed it on to someone else. Never digging into the line.
Exactly, I weep at night sometimes thinking of what lockey could do on this team 😭

how low things have dropped, where we are sweating on Milf gets a week off, so our useless 5/8th can go back to being an equally useless fullback....all just to get a half back into this side.....

Insanity....

So Boyd took that tap and ran for 10 metres. Now he’s done.

Same shit different game. Forwards work their way down the field and we are clueless how to score.

Defence as solid as a wet paper bag.

Slater is right, our 'acting' halves dont know how to put anyone in a hole and our players cant hit a hole.

I know it's been going right all night but Fifita needs to inject himself into the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • MasterWright
  • broncos4life
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • NSW stables
  • scobie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.