Round 22 - Cowboys vs Broncos

I'm not convinced we will make the 8. I mean losing to the bottom 2 teams 2 weeks in a row. DO you really think we can beat Rabbitohs or Roosters?

Oh but we're timing our run to the finals. What a load of shit. Bennet has no ideas left.

Not blaming Milf for that. Those penalties though...
I am when your two in front you don’t go kick happy.

He’s just fucking dumb.

We should have bought Maloney or Pearce instead of Bennett’s latest love child Bird....

Amazing how we’re on top and about to run away with it and then the cows get 3-4 penalties in a row on the 4th/5th tackle and end up winning off a fluke bounce. It feels like I’ve seen it before because I have. If AFL wasn’t a stupid sport I’d seriously give it a go, because this game has turned into entertainment, not sport.

Last edited:
How's that corporate world going?
Quite well champ.

Still waiting on you to put your experience up.

Ps only in football is non performance tolerated.

Anyway that’s our season.

We won’t make the 8 now.

It was a shit game from a team which won’t play finals.

BENNETT CAN **** OFF RIGHT NOW.
Love how you pipe up when we lose. You went pretty fucking quiet there when we got on top and we're going away from them.

Love how you pipe up when we lose. You went pretty fucking quiet there when we got on top and we're going away from them.
What I don’t post for 10 minutes?

**** wayne **** brisbane they are fucken shit. Losing two teams on the bottom of the table. Fucking broncos shit players all around the park

On field leadership is nonexistent the amount of ill disciplined penalties we gave away tonight was criminal. Their second last try came off a dumb penalty we gave away on the fifth. Mind you the MIlf no try would have left us all breathing a sigh of relief.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Aldo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.