Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Honestly, I was so proud of that effort in the second half, but I'll say it again - we were reffed out of the game. Piggy back penalties. Where the **** were our penalties? Same shit, different jersey, different rules.

Disappointing effort, but the referees did their best to keep the game close which played a big part in us losing. No wonder fans have had enough.

Has there ever been a Broncos loss where you haven't blamed the referees?

I know you will reply with your usual "its not an excuse but it is a reason" tripe but you literally bag the referee's every game we lose. Yet when we win its a completely different story and you're more than happy to heap praise on the players.

Are you serious. You must be delusional if you think these games aren't manufactured. The Milford no try was the worst call of the Broncos Cowboys saga.

Like I said in the live game thread, they’ve been calling it that way all year.

Time to ‘Merritt’ Thaiday

Yet people still stick up for guys like Macca and McGuire because they are rep players. Both offer nothing

They uh..try real hard.

Awesome.

Far too many concussions between them.

Has there ever been a Broncos loss where you haven't blamed the referees?

I know you will reply with your usual "its not an excuse but it is a reason" tripe but you literally bag the referee's every game we lose. Yet when we win its a completely different story and you're more than happy to heap praise on the players.

Yeah last week

losing to the cowboys is the fucking worst.

I spend half my life giving cowboys fans shit....

Seriously after the 3rd penalty in a row laying in the ruck at the back end there you’d think our guys would wise up and stop trying to slow the play down, but no they kept it up and gave away another one. You can blame the refs if you want but to me, we were monumentally stupid. Macca was severely fatigued, he needs to play 65mins max, will help clear his head a bit.

Sigh.

**** off Macca , Boyd , Niko , McGuire Glenn after this year
Wayne has lost it, i fucking hope they sack him

I want us to be an offloading team. Not just when we're down by 2+ tries, but all the time. I want us to still be an offloading team after a wayward one is dived on by the opposition. I want us to be a team that still spreads the ball when they have a narrow lead. I want our losses to have 'promising signs' even if there are more of them. Because this team is not good enough to win enough games to make supporting them fun. I'm not going to stop watching them, probably ever. But I'm not really having a good time doing it and right now I envy Titans fans.

Seriously after the 3rd penalty in a row laying in the ruck at the back end there you’d think our guys would wise up and stop trying to slow the play down, but no they kept it up and gave away another one. You can blame the refs if you want but to me, we were monumentally stupid. Macca was severely fatigued, he needs to play 65mins max, will help clear his head a bit.

Sigh.

The Cows did the same thing! No penalty though. For ten minutes or so we were allowed some fast play the balls, then straight back to the script.

If Penrith can sack a coach 4 weeks out surely we can sack a coach who chooses to play with a 3 man bench against a top notch forward pack. The old fool has lost the plot.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Tmac
  • Sproj
  • Behold
  • Broncosgirl
  • Canga
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Astro
  • Broncorob
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  • Tim K
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Rambstien
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TwoLeftFeet
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.