Round 22 Discussion

Fucking deliberate, and deserved to be upgraded to a proper send off. But Storm.

The arrogant ***** make a habit of it. Smith did the exact same thing when he got binned earlier in the year.

As much as it’s frowned upon to wish injuries on players, no team deserves to have a fuckton of wrestle, twisting, and manipulation injuries more than the Storm.

Parra are playing like sucky sucks tho.

Parra is hopeless. They don't look like even trying to do anything.

Down to zero players on the bench, no Smith for an entire half and yet they still win by 20. They cannot fail, ever. It isn't permitted.

Curtis Scott
Cameron Munster
Somethingsomething Vunivalu
Josh Addo-Carr

I mean, the whole team is punchable, but those four in particular need to be lined up against a wall and just fucking snotted.

WTF? He clearly dropped it.

I don’t think there was separation, but I reckon it touched the grass and the line simultaneously. So agree on no try.

Curtis Scott
Cameron Munster
Josh Addo-Carr

I mean, the whole team is punchable, but those four in particular need to be lined up against a wall and just fucking snotted.

Throw Will Chambers into that lot

Curtis Scott
Cameron Munster
Josh Addo-Carr

****, forgot “big” Nelson Ass-soaper Sucky-moaner. Right in the fucking sinuses. Whap.

WTF? He clearly dropped it.

It falls under the same ruling for the Hayne and Feldt try back in the Cowboys vs Eels game.

It never comes away from the fingers so it's no separation. They have been awarding those for a long time now so I think it was the right decision.

I hope the Knights will be winning by 7+ points with 8 or 10 minutes to go. Genuinely wanna see if the Panthers can pull out yet another win at the very end.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • lynx000
  • MrRobot
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • johnny plath
  • Robboi_321
  • HarryAllan7
  • Morkel
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Astro
  • Johnny92
  • jd87
  • Dazza 92
  • Mr Fourex
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Fatboy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.