Round 22 Discussion

Keep hearing one ref say "That's a penalty" and nothing happens

Raiders really lifting for their fans here. Massive defensive effort there.

Did Gaz just say Sia Soliola has played in the centres for Melbourne?

That was a shit kick from Williams.

Stand and applaud Raiders fans!

Massive win. Go and enjoy it!

Bwahaha, yesss. Was that the Faiders first win over a top 8 team?

Raiders’ completion rate was like 26 from 26 at one stage. Roosters 22 from 24. Further proof that results in this comp are heavily affected by completion rates.

Last edited:
As others have said, the fact that he put his hands up and actually interfered is 100% on purpose. You don't get out of the way by putting your hands up where the ball is going.

How did he interfere?

You put your hands up when getting back onside to signal you're making no attempt to get involved. A lot of players do that.

He doesn't touch the ball, the pass was an absolute shocker and went over the Sharks players head and Asiata doesn't deny him a chance to grab the ball.

Where is the interference? A professional foul is an intentional act of foul play in a try scoring situation.

The incident does not tick any of those boxes.

Thurston had every right to be livid. That was a deadset rubbish call.

Had to laugh when I heard Trent Robinson praising the salary cap. Don't you mean salary sombrero?

Had to laugh when I heard Trent Robinson praising the salary cap. Don't you mean salary sombrero?

Why wouldn't he praise it? For his team it only expands as they sign a player.

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder if they just don't get it, like the think the salary cap is related solely to the 30 man squad. Like you can't have more than 30 players and that is the only restriction.

"I don't get it Nick, they keep saying we are cheating the cap because we are looking to sign Taupau but we will be releasing Reece Robinson - What's the issue?"

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.