LIVE Round 22 Discussion

Sproj

International Rep
Staff
It’s obvious why Melbourne don’t get penalised because if they did, the refs would have to try and be consistent and therefore 99 out of everything the Storm does would get penalised. Then, those said penalty crack downs would be criticised by the idiots in the media and the idiots running the NRL don’t want that now do they.

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
I’m sure the rabbits had better attack last year. Only 3 penalty goals against the dogs? What’s happened?

Fernando

NRL Player
Bris
It’s obvious why Melbourne don’t get penalised because if they did, the refs would have to try and be consistent and therefore 99 out of everything the Storm does would get penalised. Then, those said penalty crack downs would be criticised by the idiots in the media and the idiots running the NRL don’t want that now do they.
They tried that at the start of 2018 and that’s how it unfolded.

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Gold Coast
Some Roberts magic
- Merged

Souths got nothing tonight, how I would love to meet this same performing side next week.

Last edited:

Tom

State of Origin Rep
LOL!!!! Fuckin' bullshit. Dropped ball all day.
- Merged

K>A>R>M>A

Last edited:

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Gold Coast
Justice served next set lol
- Merged

Bulldogs deserve this win too, they have played great for a side where they are.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I feel for Bulldogs fans.

Where has this side been? They always play themselves back into form when it's too late for them.

Maddy1to9

QCup Player
Broncos win and a Melbourne loss in the same 24 hours?

Bless the football gods.
Yes, the football Gods must stop favoring Storm cheater grubs and immediately start loving this Mighty Broncos contingent.

If these two teams go deep into October, I want Raiders to trash the cheater grubs. As a bonus, I want elbowing, raising arms while carrying the ball be outlawed right next round.

#FucktheStorm
#PissoffSmith

Kimlo

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Yes, the football Gods must stop favoring Storm cheater grubs and immediately start loving this Mighty Broncos contingent.

If these two teams go deep into October, I want Raiders to trash the cheater grubs. As a bonus, I want elbowing, raising arms while carrying the ball be outlawed right next round.

#FucktheStorm
#PissoffSmith
I'm pretty confident we'll get knocked out first week of the finals if we even make it at all so when we do get knocked out I'd love nothing more than to see the Raiders win the whole thing and hopefully in the most controversial manner possible. Although I'd be just as happy to see Melbourne go out in straight sets and the Roosters to follow them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter