Round 22 Discussion

Tell that to the Dragons, Titans, Cowboys and whoever else is outside the 8 with "million dollar" players.

How come Taumalolo isn't copping as much criticism as these other guys? He's been well below his best for the last couple of months and his team certainly isn't making the finals.

Lolo isn’t in the spine and has been carrying that forward pack for a couple of years now. I think he’s in need of a rest for a bit. He can’t sustain 200 and 35 for 30 weeks a season every season

Lolo isn’t in the spine and has been carrying that forward pack for a couple of years now. I think he’s in need of a rest for a bit. He can’t sustain 200 and 35 for 30 weeks a season every season

I don't see how his position has any influence tbh. It's salary vs win total. If Taylor & Ponga are getting criticised for being $1m players that can't carry their team to the finals, then Taumalolo deserves equal criticism.

Payne Haas showed last night that you can influence a game from the forward pack, and even win it by yourself.

I just found my new favorite gif

tumblr_ph83fyt6j91ucjo4eo1_500.gif

I think Ponga probably is a mil a season player, based on potential. But 1.5, nah no fucking way. Not until he's played in and won some big games.

How bad is Morgan going for the cowgirls. He looks scared to do anything.

The post season at the cowboys will be interesting don't you think?

They seem to have so many players who probably should have finished last year. Cooper, Bolton, Granville and Scott all look done. Mclean and Morgan i dont think have offered much for them whenever i've seen them this year. Green seems to stick with all the older guys.

The storm have the elbows out in full force today.

How bad is Morgan going for the cowgirls. He looks scared to do anything.

He's looking like a worse purchase than Cash Taylor. Unreal that he's on 1 mil, also unreal that people rate him over Milford.

Last edited:
The storm have the elbows out in full force today.

He's looking like a worse purchase than Cash Taylor. Unreal that he's on 1 mil, also unreal that people rate him over Milford.

He was brilliant the year they lost JT. HE looks lost now. Thats a good comparison to Taylor.

Would rather Taylor than Morgan right now to be honest, I think Morgan has already had his best season, much like Hunt had his best season in 2015, there's nowhere else to go but down. Taylor hasn't had his best year yet, I can almost guarantee it.

He was brilliant the year they lost JT. HE looks lost now. Thats a good comparison to Taylor.

He was, but he has more expectation on him now and the rest of the side is complete rubbish apart from JT13.

How come Taumalolo isn't copping as much criticism as these other guys? He's been well below his best for the last couple of months and his team certainly isn't making the finals.
He should be. We have a better, younger version of him for half the price.

Tell that to the Dragons, Titans, Cowboys and whoever else is outside the 8 with "million dollar" players.

He has been playing injured with this foot injury he succumbed to this week. Whenever i've watched them he and Moose have carried their forward pack. Even not at his absolute best he is still extremely consistent.

NAS is an absolute grub. He's lucky he plays for Melbourne and not the Broncos otherwise he'd be on the sidelines a bit.

Last edited:
Canberra with a second sin bin.
[automerge]1566028346[/automerge]
NAS is an absolute grub. He's lucky he plays for Melbourne and not the Broncos otherwise he'd be on the sideline a bit.

He is like Klemmer. Klemmer lifts his knees every run, NAS always using his elbows.

Last edited:
I understand the bin, but how do Melb get the fucking penalty??!?!?!

I understand the bin, but how do Melb get the fucking penalty??!?!?!

Probably because Tapine threw the punch. Thing i dont like he was goaded into it and NAS got away with it.

Why no sinbin?
[automerge]1566029726[/automerge]
That was a knockon for mine

Last edited:

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Socnorb
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  • Alec
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Lurker
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • kman
  • barker
  • Morkel
  • Griffo
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.