10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Waddell is:

a) in the side
b) starting at hooker

we are in trouble.

With macca gone it will be our luck that Milf ***** his shoulder in this game and then we start planning for 2018

With Macca gone for the year (and presumably Oates out for at least another week) i would go with the following side:

1. Boyd
2. Pearson (as long as he has burned those boots from the other night)
3. Opacic
4. Roberts
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Nikorima
8. Blair
9. Hunt
10. McGuire
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. TPJ

14. Marshall
15. Ofahengaue
16. Sims
17. Thaiday

However, I do realise that Moga will be there :thebadmantookbaxter: and McGuire will start at 13.

It think Pearson has burned his bridge with Bennett.

It think Pearson has burned his bridge with Bennett.

I am a huge fan of the kid and I think most would agree has shown some potential. Unfortunately, even I have to agree he has not himself any favours with some of the really stupid stuff he has pulled over the last few weeks - the idiotic bombed try, the running on ice, the defensive errors (even if massively attributed to Moga). I hope he gets another shot but at this level and in a team such as the Broncos, one shot is often more than one gets, let alone another.

Technicality
lol, when the Broncos signed him, I stated that he would never play a game for them. Instead, he has played all of them and despite his numerous weaknesses, he is gradually improving.

lol, when the Broncos signed him, I stated that he would never play a game for them. Instead, he has played all of them and despite his numerous weaknesses, he is gradually improving.

Funnily enough, I was hoping he would play for us as I could see his potential but as the season has worn on, despite his clear improvement in attack, his lack of passing and defense has made me increasingly frustrated he has played for us.

You guys give Moga such a hard time, and to be fair, I have railed him in live chat threads for his defensive read errors. But, he's clearly fixed his rushing in rubbish the last 2 games, and his attack is very good - he takes strong carries out of our end, and causes problems for opposite Centres being such a big body that he is. He probably won't ever be a real speedster, but he's doing a job at the moment, and as long as he can keep those defensive lapses fixed, he could be a real weapon come finals time.

If Opacic is in the team, I hope it is at centre. I will actually give Moga a big wrap here, he defuses bombs with ease. He knows how to use his height for the occasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Maroon4life
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Harry Sack
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.