vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect the Titans to put in one of their better performances this game. I feel like our rivalry is matching the same intensity that we have against the Cowboys.

I expect the Titans to put in one of their better performances this game. I feel like our rivalry is matching the same intensity that we have against the Cowboys.
They'll be competitive for a few mins but they are cooked. Horribly coached side

Geez i hope Tom doesnt play wing. He will be solid enough and pretty error free, but i dont think it suits him. At least if we swap him and Moga over Tommy will hold his position defensively and not be a liability in defence like Moga is with his rushing up. He does tend to drop in his winger in the shit a lot with his poor positioning.

I thought he'd been pretty strong on the wing and Teteh. He only missed one tackle on Sunday. His support play has been strong. He doesn't take many scoots out though.

If we start like we did last week and maintain it for the full 80 this should be a carve up with JTJ to grab another double or even more

I feel like if Hunt is named at #9, he needs to play a Berrigan kind of role - really use his speed and strength out of dummy half to get the team on the front foot and also provide good support play around the ruck.

With Macca gone, we don't have anything to lose. I hope to see us play some real attacking footy.

If we start like we did last week and maintain it for the full 80 this should be a carve up with JTJ to grab another double or even more
It certainly won't be a "carve up" but it should be a relatively comfortable victory. (hopefully). Everyone said it would be one way traffic the last time these two sides met. The Broncos were extremely fortunate to escape with that one.

I thought he'd been pretty strong on the wing and Teteh. He only missed one tackle on Sunday. His support play has been strong. He doesn't take many scoots out though.

He had a couple of runs, but not many. I dont doubt he would do a good job. His level of performance is fairly consistent. You know what you will get and i think thats what wayne likes about him. He is reliable. Looked a lot better in the centers against the Capras though imo.

It certainly won't be a "carve up" but it should be a relatively comfortable victory. (hopefully). Everyone said it would be one way traffic the last time these two sides met. The Broncos were extremely fortunate to escape with that one.

That's part of the problem though. We should be putting teams like the Titans to the sword. I get that any team can win on any given day, but consistency somewhat nullifies that notion.

I know I'm over expecting here but I would love to see TPJ get more than 50 minutes.

Round22Team.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.