vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't mead a derp artist last time he played? Please don't do it again. Another must win game and Hopefully the storm will do a number on the cows

Those horrendous boots.
Please tell me players these days have boots with longer sprigs for wet conditions. This baffles me. Surely they travel with more than one set of boots.

Please tell me players these days have boots with longer sprigs for wet conditions. This baffles me. Surely they travel with more than one set of boots.
Came back in second half with same ones, thought ridiculous.

Since Oates is in the 21 I expect him to play.

Thaiday at 14 is interesting means he might indeed be the hooker sub, is he usually named there (CBF checking)?

Ben Hunt in the 9 has the potential to really spark this team into action. He isn't up to the standard of Macca defensively but he should be a huge improvement when it comes to our attack out of dummy half.

Screenshot 20170801 165152

Are you gonna play is or Oates?
Dont know.

Surprised to get call up as he really favoured his knee in the wynnum game on the weekend. Anyhow a hatrick is coming

Dont know.

Surprised to get call up as he really favoured his knee in the wynnum game on the weekend. Anyhow a hatrick is coming
So the injury is still worrying you then? If you're selected, please just run hard, and don't drop any bombs.

I feel like if Hunt is named at #9, he needs to play a Berrigan kind of role - really use his speed and strength out of dummy half to get the team on the front foot and also provide good support play around the ruck.

With Macca gone, we don't have anything to lose. I hope to see us play some real attacking footy.
Only going from memory here but I don't believe Berrigan was a run first type of hooker. I remember him having great vision and being extremely good at working the forwards around the ruck to get us a roll on. His defense was more than solid in the middle as well.

Hooker just appeared to be natural to Berro.

In regards to Hunt he appears to be over coached compared to the free running 2014 version and I hope they simplify his game from hooker... buuut they will probably try and reinvent him as a Smith clone and he'll end up just shovelling it out of dummy half all day.

**** I miss the free running from 2014 & 2015 :angry:

I went to the Origin captains run and a lot of the players had a spare set of boots on the sideline. They swapped them out to see which was the most comfortable/grippy on the surface. Obviously a change mid game would have been difficult (if it's even allowed) but surely a change at HT should have been done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosMan
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • davidp
  • eggstar10
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • Swordfish
  • jarro65
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • heartly87
  • TimWhatley
  • GCBRONCO
  • kman
  • broncoscope
  • Wolfie
  • Maddy
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.