PRE-GAME [Round 23, 2021] Broncos vs Warriors

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Round23TeamList

Do you guys remember when William Wallace was eviscerated at the end of Braveheart? Or when that slut Rose from Titanic let Jack freeze and die to death??? thats what the refs are going to do to us next week. its fact... stop watching... give up...

we're fucked.

*die to death... lol,,, put the bottle down mate

we need to win this one and i reckon we can. just because of lodge and Walsh.....we got this

Kevvie said likely fractured/broken wrist in the presser.
Sake 🥺 he looked bloody dark sitting on the bench iced up but I thought at the time it might have just been precautionary and he was gutted to be missing out on the end of a close game, but knowing now that he realized his season was probably over...

Sake 🥺 he looked bloody dark sitting on the bench iced up but I thought at the time it might have just been precautionary and he was gutted to be missing out on the end of a close game, but knowing now that he realized his season was probably over...
big loss for sure...please Kev dont put milf in, deer in headlights. personally would prefer croft and Kelly to see the year out

big loss for sure...please Kev dont put milf in, deer in headlights. personally would prefer croft and Kelly to see the year out
Is Croft still even available or will he be released early ?

Assuming Flegler, Mead, and Gamble are out, no harsh judgment for team lists this week. Tough to pick any team with all the outs. Assuming Willison, Paix and Levi are fit:.

1. Niu
2. Oates
3. Arthurs🤷‍♂️ (Herbie if fit)
4. Cobbo 🤷‍♂️
5. Isaako 🤷‍♂️
6. Kelly
7. Croft 🤷‍♂️
8. Kennedy 😡
9. Levi
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Riki (60 minutes)
13. Hetherington

14. Paix
15. Bullemor
16. Robati
17. Willison

I'll stomach Kelly and Milf. I got the feeling Milf was actually a bit nervous coming back last night, but he did look 'interested'. If he had that kick again I'm sure he'd run it. Give him another go if Gamble is busted. I'd rather that than see Croft run round again. The realisation that he's out of here seems to have to acted as a watershed moment for him. I'd back him to start finding some form now (typical!).

Also Lexy has certainly stepped up his game these last two weeks. Some of his defence last night was outstanding. It's as if he was playing for a contract next year. Thanks, but no thanks Lexy. Don't call us we'll call you.

I'll stomach Kelly and Milf. I got the feeling Milf was actually a bit nervous coming back last night, but he did look 'interested'. If he had that kick again I'm sure he'd run it. Give him another go if Gamble is busted. I'd rather that than see Croft run round again. The realisation that he's out of here seems to have to acted as a watershed moment for him. I'd back him to start finding some form now (typical!).

Also Lexy has certainly stepped up his game these last two weeks. Some of his defence last night was outstanding. It's as if he was playing for a contract next year. Thanks, but no thanks Lexy. Don't call us we'll call you.
I was disappointed that Lexi’s lack of urgency left Kelly 1on1 with a prop on the try line leading that first roosters try.

Nah, aside from that one run, it was typical Milf. Uninspiring and lazy.

I mean, aside from putting it straight down Copley’s throat, I can’t recall him putting up a single kick in his 20 odd minutes. At the same time, I vividly remember Kelly putting a kick through and chasing like shit, whilst Milf just trudged off to the left like a slug behind the rest of the chasers to assume his position in the defensive line, most likely by the time the third tackle rolled around.

At that stage, the rest of the spine had been playing for around 65mins and Milf only 5 or so, but he still couldn’t be bothered to do the basics.

The bloke is the very definition of lazy, Benji was right. I only wish he was off to Melbourne so we could get to witness Bellamy magnificently implode from afar.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Allo
  • bert_lifts
  • Lostboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.