vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just hoping for us to at least not go all soft **** in defense and give this game up to the Storm easily.

Should be a big crowd tonight. On my way in and the train is usually relatively empty ... tonight there is barely standing room

I'm expecting this to be a very disappointing night against both Melbourne teams in both codes. Sooooooooooooooo hope I'm wrong!
Hope it’s competitive. Couldn’t handle two floggings.

What fuckery will the refs present to us tonight?

* Your advantage is taken by simply picking up a ball and immediately trying to plant it.

* The Slater "Slide in with the feet" rule does not apply to Slater.

* It is okay to hold defenders in the scrum if you are a darling team.

* You do not need to be attempting a field goal in order to be attempting a field goal.

Feel free to add your own!

* Your advantage is taken by simply picking up a ball and immediately trying to plant it.

* You do not need to be attempting a field goal in order to be attempting a field goal.

NAS to get away with at least one blatant act of thuggery.

* you will be called offside is the ball is played 3m off the mark and to the side.

The outside shoulder is now a discretionary rule ...

I'm sure they'll be a bit creative and come up with something new

* you will be called offside is the ball is played 3m off the mark and to the side.

This is the problem with the “entertainment” part of footy. Any stoppage, even momentarily to tell a player to go back to the mark will draw the ire of the broadcasters and/or Vlandiddly about not having constant game time regardless of the rules

I'm actually getting scared lol. While I'm always anxious before a Broncos game, it in overdrive tonight.

Hope our defence holds up. Gotta prevent those quick tries in succession we randomly give up sometimes.

Oates and Cobbo to each get a hatrick.

I think Kotoni is in for a big game. He usually gets up for these games against the better, physical centers.

A Matt gillet style sin bin for Reynolds being 20 metres on side

I’m calling it now. Ezra will get Mam of the Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • Old Mate
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.