Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

We’ve been flogged by the good teams all year. The fact is we have done well to get as many wins as we have this year - anyone expecting us to beat the storms or Panthers of the comp have short memories

Melbourne are just better then us. We'll avoid them in the finals, so it will be fine.

Our middle defence needs some work. Hopefully Carrigan coming back helps with that.

Nobody gets votes tonight. Turning up to play Melbourne at Suncorp and not expecting a tough game means you have zero excuses at this point.

Looking forward to Kevs presser where he will tell us all how great of an organisation Melbourne have been for the last 20yrs and that the Broncos are a young, building team.

A good start would be to stop picking plodders like James, Turpin and Riki week in, week out.

Also, tell your captain to pull his finger out, he’s been shithouse the last few weeks.
And get gamble, hosking and Paix back in the side ffs.
It’s beyond embarrassing the record Melbourne have over us.

We don't deserve to be in the finals with this sort of performance.

**** me these ***** are still going.

this is a legit 2020 performance

I thought turpin had a good game really. We lost the game with errors again. Tmm, rikki dropping the ball Reynolds not finding touch on a penalty. Those little things screw us over

Omg our middle defence was hopeless. The whole team was bad.

5 min to go and it's: 19 errors, 58 missed tackles, and 68% completion!

Every player should hang their head in shame and feel like they have let the whole club down. Absolutely trash football and I am not kidding i believe the club should offer the money back to Members that went to watch the game.

I thought turpin had a good game really. We lost the game with errors again. Tmm, rikki dropping the ball Reynolds not finding touch on a penalty. Those little things screw us over
He did, but don’t expect anyone on the forum to recognise it. Same as after his game against parra a few weeks back.

Omg our middle defence was hopeless. The whole team was bad.

5 min to go and it's: 19 errors, 58 missed tackles, and 68% completion!

Our middle defence has been hopeless all year. We just had the luxury of playing out of form teams.

I've been saying all year our defence around the middle is weak, and that's just been proven time and time again the past few weeks.

There's been no sign of that being fixed. Not even a little sign.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.