PRE-GAME Round 23 - Broncos vs Dragons

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Sorry for butting in ... the Dogs won't go too far into the finals. For mine they are good but 2 rungs below Manly and us.

Many's pack are their weakness, unlike ours, but they compensate for it by a formidable backline, and the whole team driven superbly by Foran, DCE and Lyon. You beat Manly by holding your edge defence and wider, and, creating something by dominating their pack with strong defence and a good passing game, and then attacking their edges the same way they attack. In a way, I see our attack as very similar to theirs, and on our day, we are the stronger side 'cos our pack is better.

If only Hodges was as reliable and solid and consistent as Lyon instead of surrendering his brilliance to brain farts.

The Dragons are solid, disciplined and no easy beats but still a class below us IMO.
I agree, and wish Hodges wouldn't constantly try to drive the bus. So far as Manly are concerned, I can't see how this pack of frankly fringe first graders will be able to string together as many wins as they need. There is not enough experience there. This Trbojovic look a good front rower, early days still. Will be interesting to see how they perform against the Bulldogs this coming weekend. Foran and DCE may have a bit more pressure to deal with, which has been nonexistent fron thier last two wins.

Picking Blair in the starting side is absolutely fucking ridiculous.

You want the premiership drought to end?

Blair put his team under massive pressure with putting on a super lazy, late dog shot. Then takes a two week holiday fully paid with his feet up, when we need all hands on deck...

Players like Blair are the reason we haven't been winning premierships.

No way this lazy clown should be rewarded with a starting spot. **** him off, take his pay check -- and get someone who will put in for the team.
Lol, you're still mad about the suspension?

I ask you again, it's either a good thing we don't have a "lazy clown" in the team, in which case suspension is something you should cheer, or it's a bad thing because he's a good player and we missed him. What's your choice? You can't choose both.

Your "logic" misses the key point. We pay money for this lazy clown. That money is much better spent on someone who doesn't let the team down when we need them most. Put him on the bench for the rest of the season. Then **** him off.

Your "logic" misses the key point. We pay money for this lazy clown. That money is much better spent on someone who doesn't let the team down when we need them most. Put him on the bench for the rest of the season. Then **** him off.

He isn't lazy at all, and the last 2 weeks have shown how much this team misses him. His suspension was unwarranted. Your logic is so amazingly flawed and ridiculous I honestly don't know why I bothered replying

Blair has totally pulled the wool over Bennett's eyes in that case.

How much do you think he's on? A million ? Why all the hate he's been pretty good recently .

Wallace had 150 metres and 40 tackles last week. You want to put in a guy who has been on holidays for the last two weeks, when his team really needed him?

Then you don't know how to win premierships.

Wallace had 150 metres and 40 tackles last week. You want to put in a guy who has been on holidays for the last two weeks, when his team really needed him?

Blair still contributed more than Hodges on Fri though, lol.

Last edited:
You should be an NRL coach seeing as you know how to win premierships

Blair has been better than Wallace nearly every week of the season. (both meters gained and tackles)

Not to mention the cheap penalties he regularly gives away.

Guys it's true. Adam Blair has been on holiday.
49htlBr.jpg

I don't get this place sometimes.

Player has a brain fade and pays the price, has been playing very well after our other starting prop's injury, lose two in a row having depth prop doing more than is expected of him.

**** it, better bench said player then get rid of them.

nmlNlYc.jpg

Did he knock you back when you asked for his autograph or something? There has to be a hidden agenda as in my opinion he has been rather solid the last few weeks prior to his suspension.

Did he knock you back when you asked for his autograph or something? There has to be a hidden agenda as in my opinion he has been rather solid the last few weeks prior to his suspension.

The hidden agenda is that some people here just want the team to fail so they can say that they were right.

Please confirm he was on holidays and then I'll agree with you.

I thought it would be an obviously genuine question. But, (without trying to insult you) you appear to be more concerned with maintaining your perseved superiority and pseudo intellect. My question,which I thought would be obvious, is,can this desire be maintained with an untested pack beyond 3-4 games?

Righto, whatever. I don't have a perseved superiority whatever that may be. You may think something is obvious but that is not always what is perceived by the reader. Sometimes the reader just reads the words and takes them at face value. Which untested pack are you referring to ?

Righto, whatever. I don't have a perseved superiority whatever that may be. You may think something is obvious but that is not always what is perceived by the reader. Sometimes the reader just reads the words and takes them at face value. Which untested pack are you referring to ?
You seem so hung up on spelling mistakes. This is an Internet forum where people use all manner of devices to communicate. and often quickly reply. You don't seem willing to connect the dots and deal with the communication, but instead go on your pointless, ill mannered and pedantic tirades,which I guess proves my point. Get over it. I would rather be known rather be known for poor grammar and spelling than poor manners any day. Clearly the untested pack I was referring to was Manly

The Broncos have been consistently good over 20 weeks of the comp.

No other team has been consistent.

The usual suspects have suffered through:

Souths - premiership hangover, loss of Adam Reynolds, life without Sam Burgess
Roosters - life without SBW
Manly - off field drama
Storm - unsettled start, Origin, loss of Smith and Cronk for periods
Penrith - injury riddled
Cowboys - look at their horror start

The top 4 of those teams are, SURPRISE SURPRISE, now making a run towards the finals

We've got out of jail at least 4 games (Roosters (GP), Penrith (80th minute try), Warriors (dodgy ref call), Storm (one on one screamer by Parcell)). McGuire's injury was the first hurdle, and they are bound to happy every year.

But we've worked hard, improved enourmously on last season and deserve to be at the top of the table at the moment. I would be genuinely surprised if we make the grand final play off this year. We've learned what it takes to be a force and to put some pride back into the jersey.

2016 - the year of the Broncos. Bennett, Hodges and Parker retirement years. The pain of 2015 burning deep.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.