Round 23 - Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love watching this team when they are hot. Much better form than last week. Although the Dragons have been very average. Wonder would Benji have made a difference?
They'd probably score a try, but that's about it.

Hope so! Good point though...

Milf shoulder charge worries me. The NSWRL will want to nobble us after tonight.

And another one!

I'm happy for Copley to get that try.

That's the Copley I love.

Lovely dummy! He wanted a try!

What did I tell ya mate [emoji14] The dragons are useless *****. I think they'll struggle to score a point at all.

yep... you just tend to get a bit edgy after a couple of L's in a row, a few troops missing and a bit of a history of late season slumps ...

roll on next week !

yep... you just tend to get a bit edgy after a couple of L's in a row, a few troops missing and a bit of a history of late season slumps ...

roll on next week !

Oh man I know the feeling. I'm still scarred from the Griffin years about us keeping a lead, but I'm slowly getting the confidence in the team back.

Let's hope we can win a few in a row now.

We've been toying with them since the 20 minute mark. Had we just stuck to a simpler game plan we could've put 50 on them.

****. Hope that wakes us up.

To add to the pain, two points to the Fozzy Wozzies for Widdop's try assist.

Hope Gillett hasn't broken his Orbital bone...

Ouch!

We're doing this comfortably but I hope we aren't looking at any serious injuries. Some of the boys are pretty banged up.

Joe O. has been impressive too.

Looks like Gillett fractured eye socket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• leon.bott
  • Justwin
  • Organix
  • kman
  • sooticus
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Manifesto
  • broncsgoat
  • bazza
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • cento
  • Tim K
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 35 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.