Round 23 - Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spwn with the jinx lol

The square up penalties. Of course.

just has that feel that if the dragons get one they might get another one or two quickly... big defensive effort needed for the next 15-20 minutes

Nice effort from Maranta. He's certainly upped his game in defence too.

Anyone have the gif of the 3 horse blokes in the crowd? I'm bored.

The Dragons player didn't show any emotion when he 'scored' the try, yet when the ref went to the video ref saying a try, he was pretending it was a try.

And is was no try.

Last edited:
clever stuff maranta - those 20m seven tackle re-starts are almost like GETTING a line drop out

Last edited:
Loving this!

How fucking good is Milford gonna be in 4-5 years under Bennett?

just has that feel that if the dragons get one they might get another one or two quickly... big defensive effort needed for the next 15-20 minutes
What did I tell ya mate [emoji14] The dragons are useless *****. I think they'll struggle to score a point at all.

Man we are playing ourselves back into form.

Love watching this team when they are hot. Much better form than last week. Although the Dragons have been very average. Wonder would Benji have made a difference?

Why are they laughing? Dugan will actually get two weeks for that if the judiciary are consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Lurker
  • theshed
  • teampjta
  • mrslong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.