Round 23 - Broncos vs Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miiiiilf.

Now we see if Nikorima can hold his own in defence for 50 minutes in the middle.

That could be a bad miss that kick.

Just needed to get out of our half.

How did kahu ever get goal kicking deputy status? He sucks. Hunt should do it if Parker isn't on

How did kahu ever get goal kicking deputy status? He sucks. Hunt should do it if Parker isn't on

Hunt hasnt shown to be any better.
The first game Kahu kicked he kicked well but he does seem to miss most sideline kicks.

nice lead but have a feeling we might need every one of these points.

Not going to lie, I'm a little worried.

On the up side, Kodi gets a real chance to show his wares.

Macca is WAY more important than a lot might give him credit for. He does 50 tackles a game.

I really hope it's not a serious injury.

If Macca is out i say start Purcell with KNik on the bench.

Hunt hasnt shown to be any better.
The first game Kahu kicked he kicked well but he does seem to miss most sideline kicks.

His sideline kicks struggle to make the distance most of the time.

Not going to lie, I'm a little worried.

On the up side, Kodi gets a real chance to show his wares.

Me too. Havent seen Kodi defend for a sustained period. We'll have to watch when we have Wallace, Dodds and Niko on at the same time. Dodds and Wallace tackle hard but im not sure theyre both always in position.

We need an update on McC asap. Please tell me it's not another Achilles.

Agreed I like him starting, getting through a lot of work defensively and at the right time bringing in a dummy half option to exploit a tiring opposition. I hope it's nothing serious.

Broncos Twitter account saying McC might even be back tonight.

Macca is WAY more important than a lot might give him credit for. He does 50 tackles a game.

I really hope it's not a serious injury.

Preaching to the choir mate. Firmly in Maccas corner.

We can't consider Kodi as a week to week replacement at 9. Would Parcell be eligible given rulings around top 25/second tier/exemption due to injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.