Round 23 - Broncos vs. Eels - Live Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see us put 50 on them tonight

Gillett very lucky there not to give away a forward pass.

Some U20s standard Eels defence. Could be a good confidence boost for us if we go on with it.

Our defence is looking very brittle.

Good save from Reed.

A poor read from Hunt. Lucky Reed saved that.

Oh no wallace is on.

Great pass from Jarryd Lewis

Hayne channelling Billy Slater there.

Reed has just had 3 big plays in a row.

Hopefully Hunt is getting his shocker out of the way in this half...

Terrible performance so far.

Hunt is having a shocker. Hoffman is awesome but dude doesn't pass

Yea Hunt has been very disappointing, we all know he is much better than this. Everyone has bad games now and again, lucky this is against Para. He seems to be a confidence player, those early errors have knocked his game.

Yea Hunt has been very disappointing, we all know he is much better than this. Everyone has bad games now and again, lucky this is against Para.

He would have been pretty good by now if he was blooded as a half back a few years back with locky mentoring him

Am I the only one who gets fucking annoyed by Hadley and his shit talking, out of the first 40 minutes I reckon he commentated about 15 minutes, and sucked the kings dick for the other 25.

I'd be very disappointed if that's all it takes for Hunt to drop his head. If we don't win this by 30 we are rubbish, Parra are just plain bad.

I wonder if Hook has shackled Hunt, he seems reluctant to run tonight.

Am I the only one who gets fucking annoyed by Hadley
and his shit talking, out of the first 40 minutes I reckon he commentated about 15 minutes, and sucked the kings dick for the other 25.

Oh man hes the fucking worst. Fui took a huge hit up off the scrum and gillet smashed him meanwhile hadley is talking about some bs and doesn't even realise what just happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • marw
  • Jedhead
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.