Round 23 - Broncos vs. Eels - Live Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm glad that Prince saw that Hunt has been having a shocker and decided to take over.

FFS Reed!

We need to score more tries

We've shut up shop here.

Damn Hunt off injured? Wallace is like "YES!!!!"

Reed has gone in to his 'not passing' mode again.

Hunt was bent over cluctching his stomach and has gone off, injured? or just really unfit?

Hope hunt is ok. It'd be a step backwards to have Wallace back at half back

Well, it was a pretty good win. We could have scored more, but we also could have let in more too. So a win is a win.

Soft defence right there.

Thank god we were playing Parra tonight, boys have been off tonight.

This is pretty atrocious. Its the eels.. we should be flogging

Hunt's been pretty ordinary tonight, thinking he may have taken a kick to the groin when I saw him doubled over.

It looked like the 2 bottom sides playing the 2nd half. Still waiting for an 80 min performance

22-12 against the worst team in the comp. Almost feels like a defeat to be honest.

That was rubbish. Glad we won but we need to improve x10 for next week against Penrith.

Worst game I've seen from Hunt in a while, still a decent win.

That was trash, Agree Wal kills everything when he comes on. Hunt was abysmal, we were lucky we knocked down or intercepted a couple of last passes.
McGuire looks like he's done his calf again, not sure, but that is poor management if he has. That is a fatigue injury and we had a fresh reserve sitting there all night, once again shit bench rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • GCBRONCO
  • Allo
  • Brocko
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • The Strapper
  • Jazza
  • Cavalo
  • Bish
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.