Referees: Grant Atkins, Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials:
Russell Turner, Nick Morel
Video Referees:
Bernard Sutton, Ben Galea, Steve Chiddy
Venue: Suncorp Stadium
Kick-Off: 7:50pm
Broadcast: Channel 9 & Fox Sports 1

Let us utter the immortal words.. just win ffs!

Milf to have a huge game tonight

That's if he doesn't have a huge lunch...

But seriously, I've been saying/hoping that for weeks. He's been trying a bit harder the last few weeks, but he needs to put some finish on what he starts, even if he has to do it himself (if no one is backing up).

Tonight will be special. Oates won't drop a single ball and French will be toast.

We are quite lucky Norman isn't playing this game. I think he would have picked apart our right side defence with Jennings, Radradra and Mau with him there. In saying that, I'm praying for another big game for Adam Blair and Sam Thaiday - I thought they were outstanding against the Dragons with their best games of the season. To improve on last week I think some more offloads and repeat sets would go a very long way.

I'm heading out to this one ... the boys better fire up, i couldn't stand to see Parramatta leave with a victory

My dad and I are going to this game so that helps our chances. We always seem to go pretty well whenever I go to games.

I am holding you to that Broncoman

My dad and I are going to this game so that helps our chances. We always seem to go pretty well whenever I go to games.

Sigged. If it's true, everyone will nag you to go to every game. If it's wrong, we can take the piss out of you. That's what you call a win win :)

I'm heading out to this one ... the boys better fire up, i couldn't stand to see Parramatta leave with a victory

You'd better hurry up then. I just got here and the game's already started. Nobody told me and looks like the Broncos didn't tell anyone else either as the stadium's basically empty! Plus there must have been a bunch of late changes as most of the players look pretty different.

Reports that kahu might be playing? True or false?

Reports that kahu might be playing? True or false?

Reports I'm hearing in the last 20 minutes is Pearson will make his debut. I tend to think as I said earlier that article about Glenn in the centres was to take a bit of heat off his debut. Have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Xzei
  • Bish
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.