Round 23 - Broncos vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF they got Maranta in the first try betting LOL

Why the **** are they wearing that jersey again?

Enjoy yourself Bman.

Positive vibes folks.

No idea whats happening on the stage right now ... but one thing is for sure, it's not entertainment
I honestly had no idea these low level corporate music groups even existed until this season.

This pre-game entertainment sucks.

Looking forward to seeing Pearson play. Good thing he won't be marking up on Semi.

No idea whats happening on the stage right now ... but one thing is for sure, it's not entertainment

I just want to rip my ears off so I don't have to keep listening to it.

Couldn't be any worse then the band miles from nowhere....Now that was absolutely dreadful "entertainment"

Last edited:
Yeah that jersey is horrid. Is it Parramatta playing the Eels tonight?

At least they were better looking than the band that was doing bad ACDC covers at the last game.

Couldn't be any worse then the band miles from nowhere....Now that was absolutely dreadful "entertainment"
Which round was that?

I liked the DJ with the dreadlocks who they cut the sound at the end and he just kept spinning the decks.

Hence the reason they're miles from anywhere. Remind me of Cacofonix from the Asterix comics.

It was a few years ago but it was by far the worst halftime entertainment I have seen at a game, how they managed to get a gig is a crime

So excited to see what Pearson has to offer, we need something better than Maranta available.

Gutherson's hair is terrible.

My dad and I are going to this game so that helps our chances. We always seem to go pretty well whenever I go to games.

If this works I vote we all put in some coin to get Bman and his dad season tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dee
  • Hurrijo
  • RolledOates
  • winslow_wong
  • Fatboy
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
  • Galah
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.