Feb 2, 2011
Why the **** did the ref call it before the siren went

Dee

Dee

QCup Player
Apr 30, 2010
Really really disappointing first half.

Expected better than that.

They are killing us around the ruck. They are making too many metres and we are so fucking hopeless in attack.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
I shudder to think what our attacking stats and ladder position would be if we didn't have gigantic teenagers.

Yeah this. Apart from that one mint backline move last week we literally just give it to our behemoths and say go and score a try

Reactions: Dee
mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Hopefully some one chins Roberts in the second half
I can live with a suspension from shibasaki if he does that

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Man it's nice having an actual halfback. Annoying that Seibold had to be forced into the selection

Funny thing is that he's not even particularly good at the moment either. With a forward pack rolling like that, a good half would be doing more. But he still looks way better than Boyd.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Our attack really does suck. We rely on individual brilliance way to much.

MrMoore

MrMoore

NRL Player
Jul 27, 2011
Where was Macca that last set? did not touch the ball once, actually not near the ptb at all

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
The problem with joffa is he never runs onto the ball with a full head of steam. All of his hitups tonight he’s done that stupid jump start jink step. Just run it hard ffs

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Where was Macca that last set? did not touch the ball once, actually not near the ptb at all

Oh, I was wondering why that set looked far better than anything else.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Our fullback has the fewest running meters of any player

W

Whatisgoingon

QCup Player
Jul 18, 2019
These refs are fucked. Gave everything to the bunnies when Roberts got sent for 10. James Roberts plays the ball off the mark hence why our markers got caught out and they scored from it . Load of shit .

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Have we forgot our right side completely? That last set proved that there are couple tries in us if fuckin Boyd doesn’t get his hand after tackle 3.

This. Staggs is a weapon so Boyd ignores him. Fearless leader ... lead yourself into the sunset

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Why cant we wrap the ball up or control the ruck? Our defence does not work as a unit like the better teams.

It's all mental. At the moment we'd rather sook about the last offload instead of wrapping up the next one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dee
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.