Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Milford is utterly lost when drifting across field in the attacking 20.....why is he doing this..???......he ISNT a fullback.....he is a 5/8th......this game proved the experiment is a failure.....take your medicine Siebold and picking end this charade....SoS needs Milf with him in the halves...

Cooked. Can't find a line break anymore and is too scared to run it up hard. Sadly he should have read the tea leaves during his rehab. He must've known he would struggle.

Um, and the try he set up? Have you been to the optometrist lately?

Brilliant from the guys who will (should) form the nucleus of our side going forward: Haas, Lodge, Fifi, Staggs, Oates, SOS. We all know Macca and Boyd are passed it and were probably the reason we lost tonight, no use harping on about it.

I don't think Souths are a threat. They won't have enough against sides who will get away with slowing the shit out of the play the ball in the semis where the refs refuse to blow pens.

Last edited:
Well, fist of all, I’m very glad the board didn’t give JD the head coach of Broncos, the way he celebrated shows what kind of people he is, cheap and shallow.

Secondly, the players Roberts and SuA. They ain’t going any further in their career, none of players say any shit to them, at tops it’s coach Seibold force them out, there’s no way they come back throw cheap shots at their ex-teammates. Roberts to Oates; SuA to Glenn, that’s not forgivable, and that also proves Seibold made the right call!

Third, something wrong with our set play, and we fail to benefit souths sin bins. Our try mostly rely on personal abilities.

Last, compared Gillet with TPJ, I’d sadly say Gillet is our bench players at tops.

Hot take: We absolutely win this game if we leave Shibasaki on the left wing instead of Oates. Oates was clearly concussed, had zero involvement and arguably bombed 4 tries. Terrible decision to bring him back on, he was out cold after the elbow from Roberts.

Oates could have had 3 tries tonight but he thinks he can barge over everyone. Needs more tricks to his game. Seriously he could have dived over cook for the game winner instead of running straight at him.

To be honest, we did better than I was dreading. In the end, only a penalty between the two teams. Their spine was infinitely slicker than ours, yet we managed to keep them mostly under check.

I don’t know whether Milford is better at 1 or 6, but he’s not quite good enough at either to win games by himself, particular carrying Macca and Boyd on his back.

Milford’s bombs aren’t working.

Fuming.

We are so poor in attack. We had no energy in that 1st half and to let them skip out to a 22-8 lead is simply unacceptable. They also had 2 players sin binned and we couldn't score, that's just horrible. We weren't up for this from the opening whistle.

Extremely disappointed because I expected much better than that. Got my hopes up for nothing.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Fitzy
  • Mustafur
  • Stix
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
  • Battler
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Harry Sack
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.