Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Disappointed that the boys didn’t run in on Roberts after that shot on Offa. Not because it was grubby but because the smart players know that’s how you get a penalty awarded.

If Seggy kicks up a stink and starts pushing Roberts there, we get a penalty for sure. James Maloney, Michael Ennis, Cam Smith - these guys all would’ve known how to get a penalty out of that.
Exactly and that's how shit the NRL is at the moment

Either they are all too dumb... or too smart, knowing that if scores are tied we can't kick a field goal anyway.

Either they are all too dumb... or too smart, knowing that if scores are tied we can't kick a field goal anyway.
I personally think if we get 2 points there we win the game. The boys were dominating the last 10 minutes.

The refs missed 2 blatant penalties in Bronco's last set of plays.
1. As mentioned by others was James Robert's elbow to joffa's back
2. Damien Cook's tackle on Oates was a beauty. BUT another Souths player flops onto Oats after the tackle was completed.

Last edited:
The refs missed 2 blatant penalties in Bronco's last set of plays.
1. As mentioned by others was James Robert's elbow to joffa's back
2. Damien Cook's tackle on Oates was a beauty. BUT another Souths player flops onto Oats after the tackle was completed.

That's because the refs are only allowed to give one flop penalty every 3 years ... and they gave it against Haas early in the match

That's because the refs are only allowed to give one flop penalty every 3 years ... and they gave it against Haas early in the match

And that was pretty stiff as well. You see those get let go constantly

Last edited:
And that was pretty stiff as well. You see those get let go constantly
Yep, that was a penalty given by a ref actively looking to give a penalties.

The officiating is really screwed up, they keep on getting given directives and "priority areas", just let them ref the game as it is.

I hope everyone now sees that it was wrong of the club to give Haas a 4 game suspension at the start of the year. The MRC, Judiciary, and NRL are so trigger happy to shoot us every chance they get eg TPJ. Why should we shoot ourselves in the foot for them we should fight tooth and nail for every player of ours same as every other club.

I hope everyone now sees that it was wrong of the club to give Haas a 4 game suspension at the start of the year. The MRC, Judiciary, and NRL are so trigger happy to shoot us every chance they get eg TPJ. Why should we shoot ourselves in the foot for them we should fight tooth and nail for every player of ours same as every other club.
I think it was more to set a standard that the club wanted to see the whole new young group aspire to. Small pain now for big gains later. Haas himself has admitted it taught him a valuable lesson and it brought him closer to Seibs as he felt Seibs had his back throughout the whole episode.

Maybe it could have been handled differently, but I think the club culture gained immense benefits from how it went down. According to today's news though they'll be coming for us in a big way if we step out of line outside the game too.

You can bet the Broncos will cop much bigger consequences than their Sydney counterparts.

Nope, still think it was the right call

How awesome would it be if Broncos plays Souths in the first round of the finals. A real possibility.

It depends if he gets into anymore trouble in the near future. Too early to tell yet.

I was thinking wider than Haas, more about setting a standard for the whole club
In the end we will never know with 100% certainty if it was right, but I'm happy with the call :)

Active Now

• Ejbroncos
  • Bish
  • Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.