Round 23 - Broncos vs Sharks

That Milford pass is all class, He looks at the line just before he passes which is draws the player. Just class
On the other Sharks pure shit

The despair and agony on Beale's face in that close up is what I live for

We have to sort this kicking out before the finals. Kahu must kick next week.

Not listening to any commentary, are we getting ANY accolades from the announcers ??

So in 120 minutes of football we have scored 84 points. 23 minutes in to the Titans game to now. If Milf was at 100% tonight but would be 90. Attack seems to be clicking. And we have missed a few tonight too....

Capwell just isn't a centre. It's like when we had to play Glenn there. Position ally, he is all over the place and we are exposing it.

That Milford pass is all class, He looks at the line just before he passes which is draws the player. Just class
On the other Sharks pure shit

It was a beautiful ball, I can never get enough of watching a beautiful pass.

So in 120 minutes of football we have scored 84 points. 23 minutes in to the Titans game to now. If Milf was at 100% tonight but would be 90. Attack seems to be clicking. And we have missed a few tonight too....
15 tries as well

Active Now

• Rah88
  • ezpz
  • Fatboy
  • Lurker
  • BroncosMan
  • BroncsNBundy
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Johnny92
  • Santa
  • Wendall Taylor
  • Battler
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  • Financeguy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Scorchie
  • Organix
  • Skathen
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 37 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.