Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
EDIT: Stick to the topic, don't discuss posters.

badyon

badyon

QCup Player
Feb 8, 2014
Sharks players spotted leaving the stadium

grubs.jpg

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
EDIT: Off-topic

Last edited by a moderator:
Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
I liked our intent with the ball and our defence was good. We are starting to trust each other again. Milf was good tonight, constantly threatened. Bloody impressed with Moga. I always cringe when he gets involved but far out, there is a good footballer floating around in his head somewhere.

As for the Sharks, grubs of the highest order. Fucking disgraceful club. As a shit stain of a human being, Fafita is right up there with Kim Jong-un. Hope the prick gets sat for a few weeks after that shit with Arrow. That could of ended very badly and he knew he was doing it. Probably get a slap on the wrist.

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Moga reminds me of Ben Pomeroy. Could be a gun attacker, but is a bit dumb and has feet for hands.

Good to get the win in any case. First 15 or so was weird, Glenn kept getting the ball on the left and tried to ball play but it looks hillariously ineffective. He's still been really good for us though. Ben Hunt had some Ben Hunt moments, but I thought he was pretty good once again overall. Seems to slowly be building his match fitness up too. Milford really came into his own late in the first and throughout the second. McGuire was always in the middle of things and Arrow was really impressive off the bench.

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
Foordy and I have been on his bandwagon since the very beginning in under-20s. He is a loss.
It's very surprising, considering the forwards we are losing next year, that we couldn't hold onto him.

Accept

Accept

NRL Captain
Sep 27, 2016
It's very surprising, considering the forwards we are losing next year, that we couldn't hold onto him.
More money, more playing time and greater opportunities. He couldn't say no to that even though I wish he had.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Browny
  • RolledOates
  • mieko
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Manlyman
  • Big Del
  • Galah
  • Aldo
  • Mustafur
  • Mr Fourex
  • dirtyharry
  • thenry
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.