Round 23 - Cowboys vs Broncos - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard that Yow Yeh has been ruled out for tonight - haven't heard about a replacement just yet though. I'd guess Copley though.

Talking Sports suggested it was Copley

2 mins to full time and it's 16-42 in favor of the Broncs Toyota Cup

Matthew Berwick bagged 4 tries, anyone know anything about him?

Broncos - Yow yeh out, Copely in
Cowboys - Payne out, Seggy starting...
Hall starting for Tariq Sims.

Matthew Berwick bagged 4 tries, anyone know anything about him?

Tall outside back who played his juniors at fullback for the Dalby Devils the same club as fellow Bronco Andrew McCullough.

Still only young but has some wraps on him.

Personally, I haven't seen much of him but his stats. suggest he's a solid player.

Last edited:
Pretty surprised Copley came in instead of gagai. I guess that puts the Beale vs gagai drama to bed.

Pretty surprised Copley came in instead of gagai. I guess that puts the Beale vs gagai drama to bed.
After last week's performance, Copley deserves the spot. He was a whole level above the other 33 on the field.

After last week's performance, Copley deserves the spot. He was a whole level above the other 33 on the field.

Wasn't aware he had a blinder in QLD cup, good on him he won't let us down. We have some great backs at the club at the moment.

Wasn't aware he had a blinder in QLD cup, good on him he won't let us down. We have some great backs at the club at the moment.
Nah, it was actually in the U20's against the Warriors. I saw the game live and Copley just looked out of place, he was that much better!

Nah, it was actually in the U20's against the Warriors. I saw the game live and Copley just looked out of place, he was that much better!

Oh ok I didn't think he was eligible.

Tall outside back who played his juniors at fullback for the Dalby Devils the same club as fellow Bronco Andrew McCullough.

Still only young but has some wraps on him.

Personally, I haven't seen much of him but his stats. suggest he's a solid player.

Played QLD U18s this year too. Couldn't crack the Broncos U20s side at the start of the year and was playing Colts for Redcliffe. His improvement through out the season has been impressive

Gagai had a lazy 3 try assists tonight. Maybe he should play 5/8th next year cause he's probably too slow for wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Sproj
  • Midean
  • Fitzy
  • MrMoore
  • Fatboy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Battler
  • Tim K
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Harry Sack
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • jd87
  • mitch222
  • NSW stables
  • Santa
  • jarro65
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.