Round 23 Discussion

Melbourne are on their haunches here struggling to work the ball outside their half.

Munster nearly nails a clutch 40/20 but Campbell cuts it off.

Late call as the bunker picks up a slap from Addo-Carr on the face of Marzhew.

Really come on I hate Storm but that was absolutely nothing

This is the Titans game to lose right now.
Cant give it up like that or Storm will make them pay.

That's a bad mistake there from Clark, the Gold Coast have failed to take their opportunities while Melbourne are there for the taking.

Fogarty shapes down the right and turns Herbert back on the inside...while Fifita is coasting on the wing.

I haven't watched the Storm this season, is that their away jersey? They look like the bloody Cowboys.

Yeap they got a sniff and they make the Titans pay

Fifita with a very comfortable effort in cover defence there

That was deadset disgraceful

Absolutely atrocious defence! Why chase him as a centre? He’s sliding to the sideline and he just follows him opening a gap! That shit is so fucking rookie

Herbert got sucked in big time there, he needed to trust Marzhew there and cover for Addo-Carr back on the inside.

Melbourne on the board and that should lift their sails.

Gold Coast paid the price for not taking their advantage while they were on top.

Melbourne go wide early and catch the Titans short down their left. Smith with a great run before Fermor comes up with a great cover tackle. However Grant close to the line is too good and Melbourne will take the lead.

Fifita 1 run so far for the game.

Fifita looking chunky.
I will say it again, Tino > Fifita.

Melbourne are still struggling with their ball movement. It isn't as smooth as usual going sideline to sideline and Smith can't reign in a loose pass.

Fifita with his second run of the night.

And later on Campbell does really well to beat Munster in the air and score a try for the Titans.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • bert_lifts
  • Maroon4life
  • Skyblues87
  • broncsgoat
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • peter09
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • theshed
  • Culhwch
  • Fozz
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • Broncosgirl
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.