Round 23 Discussion

Yeah I like this Campbell kid, we should sign him. He can't play second fiddle to Brimson for years.

Yeah I like this Campbell kid, we should sign him. He can't play second fiddle to Brimson for years.
Supposedly Campbell will be the fullback next year with Brimson at 6.

Nothing in that either but more likely knee

Titans with another opportunity to extend their lead.

Fifita with a good run, was flopped on by Addo-Carr but no six again for the Titans. Smith does well to pick up Fogarty's grubber and work the ball out of trouble.

Now Jennings is trying to claim a high tackle after slipping over.

Fifita only wants the ball in the attacking zone.
Is that by coaching design, or is it him?

You'd take a half-time lead any day of the week so on that front you'd have to be happy with the Gold Coast performance. It hasn't been pretty but 2 of their 3 tries have just come off the back of kicks where the Gold Coast out-competed Melbourne. I thought they had an opportunity to extend their lead and really put Melbourne under the pump but their team is just lacking direction at vital times.

Melbourne look really clunky and some of the players they've recalled are clearly struggling from a lack of football. They're still in this game but they're going to have to switch on and stop treating it like a training run.

You just know the titans are gonna crap the bed here. Maybe a sin bin or something coming.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Old Mate
  • westy316
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • mieko
  • Wolfie
  • Horseheadsup
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Santa
  • Strop
  • Inknition
  • GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dazza 92
  • Brotherdu
  • LittleDavey
  • jd87
  • Morkel
  • Culhwch
... and 59 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.